Shattuck Labs Inc. (STTK): Price and Financial Metrics
STTK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.51||52-week high||$4.77|
|Prev. close||$1.53||52-week low||$1.51|
|Day high||$2.11||Avg. volume||32,195|
|50-day MA||$2.27||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.89||Market Cap||64.13M|
STTK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
STTK POWR Grades
- STTK scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 97.7% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for STTK is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 34 days.
- STTK ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
STTK Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of SHATTUCK LABS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 8.49% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- STTK's price/sales ratio is 97.9; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 97.77% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that STTK's revenue has grown -97.32% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 0.91% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SHATTUCK LABS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be SEEL, SPRB, PIRS, ABUS, and IKNA.
- Visit STTK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.shattucklabs.com.
STTK Valuation Summary
- STTK's price/sales ratio is 97.9; this is 5052.63% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- STTK's price/sales ratio has moved up 23.4 over the prior 36 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for STTK.
STTK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- STTK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 29.15% of graded US stocks.
- STTK's asset turnover comes in at 0.006 -- ranking 405th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows STTK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Shattuck Labs Inc. (STTK) Company Bio
Shattuck is a clinical-stage biotechnology company advancing its proprietary Agonist Redirected Checkpoint (ARC) platform, a novel class of dual-function fusion proteins with applications in oncology and autoimmune disease. The company’s lead program, SL-279252 (PD1-Fc-OX40L), is being studied in a Phase I trial in collaboration with Takeda Pharmaceuticals. Its technology focuses on immuno-oncology research targeted towards patients with many cancer types, including melanoma, lung, and bladder, by endowing one molecule with multiple functions, with applicability across the entire spectrum of human disease that enables medical researchers to find a quick and painless detection of malignancy for later-stage cancer patients.
STTK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
STTK Latest Social Stream
View Full STTK Social Stream
Latest STTK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SHATTUCK LABS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate STTK as an investment opportunity.
Shattuck Labs, Inc. (STTK) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 3.85% and 44.44%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
– Presented complete data from Phase 1A clinical trial of SL-172154 as monotherapy in platinum-resistant ovarian cancer (PROC) at the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) 2023 annual meeting, including data supporting 3 mg/kg as the appropriate dose for each PROC combination cohort – – Completed enrollment in the dose-escalation portion of the Phase 1A/B clinical trial of SL-172154 in relapsed/refractory acute myeloid leukemia (AML) and higher-risk myelodysplastic syndromes (HR-MDS); and
Just because a business does not make any money, does not mean that the stock will go down. For example, although...
Shattuck Labs to Present Complete Dose-Escalation Data from Phase 1A Monotherapy Clinical Trial of SL-172154 in Platinum-Resistant Ovarian Cancer (PROC) at the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) 2023 Annual Meeting
- SL-172154 demonstrated favorable safety and tolerability profile across doses, with maximal CD47 and CD40 target engagement and CD40-dependent pharmacodynamic effects observed at the 3 mg/kg dose – AUSTIN, TX and DURHAM, NC, May 25, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Shattuck Labs, Inc. (Shattuck) (NASDAQ: STTK), a clinical-stage biotechnology company pioneering the development of bi-functional fusion proteins as a new class of biologic medicine for the treatment of patients with cancer and autoimmune d
Shattuck Labs, Inc. (STTK) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 19.67% and 83.24%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
STTK Price Returns