Shattuck Labs Inc. (STTK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
STTK POWR Grades
- STTK scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 98.61% of US stocks.
- STTK's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- STTK ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
STTK Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of SHATTUCK LABS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 8.86% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.11 for SHATTUCK LABS INC; that's greater than it is for only 9.1% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for SHATTUCK LABS INC comes in at 2,268.46%, a number that bests 99.58% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SHATTUCK LABS INC are OMGA, ARDS, FHTX, ABUS, and BOLT.
- Visit STTK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.shattucklabs.com.
STTK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, STTK's price/sales ratio is 166.67% higher, now standing at 5.6.
- STTK's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 23.4 over the prior 28 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for STTK.
STTK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- STTK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 29.15% of graded US stocks.
- STTK's asset turnover comes in at 0.006 -- ranking 405th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows STTK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
STTK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
STTK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.39||52-week high||$5.82|
|Prev. close||$4.43||52-week low||$1.85|
|Day high||$4.43||Avg. volume||43,781|
|50-day MA||$2.85||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.26||Market Cap||186.10M|
Shattuck Labs Inc. (STTK) Company Bio
Shattuck is a clinical-stage biotechnology company advancing its proprietary Agonist Redirected Checkpoint (ARC) platform, a novel class of dual-function fusion proteins with applications in oncology and autoimmune disease. The company’s lead program, SL-279252 (PD1-Fc-OX40L), is being studied in a Phase I trial in collaboration with Takeda Pharmaceuticals. Its technology focuses on immuno-oncology research targeted towards patients with many cancer types, including melanoma, lung, and bladder, by endowing one molecule with multiple functions, with applicability across the entire spectrum of human disease that enables medical researchers to find a quick and painless detection of malignancy for later-stage cancer patients.
Most Popular Stories View All
STTK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
STTK Latest Social Stream
View Full STTK Social Stream
Latest STTK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SHATTUCK LABS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate STTK as an investment opportunity.
There's no doubt that money can be made by owning shares of unprofitable businesses. For example, although...
AUSTIN, TX & DURHAM, NC, Jan. 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Shattuck Labs, Inc. (Shattuck) (NASDAQ: STTK), a clinical-stage biotechnology company pioneering the development of bi-functional fusion proteins as a new class of biologic medicine for the treatment of patients with cancer and autoimmune disease, today provided a corporate update and highlighted upcoming key milestones anticipated in 2023. “Throughout 2022, we focused on clinical execution to position ourselves for key clinical data rea
We Just Learned Something New About Shattuck Labs Inc. (NASDAQ: STTK) This Week With Its -4.56% Loss
During the last session, Shattuck Labs Inc. (NASDAQ:STTK)’s traded shares were 0.38 million. At the end of the trading day, the stock’s price was $2.30, reflecting an intraday loss of -4.17% or -$0.1. The 52-week high for the STTK share is $9.46, that puts it down -311.3 from that peak though still a striking 19.57% … We Just Learned Something New About Shattuck Labs Inc. (NASDAQ: STTK) This Week With Its -4.56% Loss Read More »
Multiple insiders bought Shattuck Labs, Inc. (NASDAQ:STTK) stock earlier this year, a positive sign for shareholders
It is usually uneventful when a single insider buys stock. However, When quite a few insiders buy shares, as it...
After losing some value lately, a hammer chart pattern has been formed for Shattuck Labs, Inc. (STTK), indicating that the stock has found support. This, combined with an upward trend in earnings estimate revisions, could lead to a trend reversal for the stock in the near term.
STTK Price Returns