Summit Materials, Inc. (SUM): Price and Financial Metrics
SUM Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 157.04, Summit Materials Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 76.54% of US stocks.
- SUM's went public 4.73 years ago, making it older than only 16.07% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- For SUM, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 76.31% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Summit Materials Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be WD, WLFC, RDN, RM, and AMED.
- Visit SUM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to summit-materials.com.
SUM Stock Price Chart More Charts
SUM Price/Volume Stats
Summit Materials, Inc. (SUM) Company Bio
Summit Materials supplies aggregates, cement, ready-mixed concrete and asphalt in the United States and British Columbia, Canada. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Denver, Colorado.