Solar Senior Capital Ltd. (SUNS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that SUNS reports less variability in its free cash flow than just 2.3% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that SUNS has less fluctuation in its price than 87.56% of stocks we're observing.
- SUNS's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 43.26% over the past 5.51 years -- higher than 88.25% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with SUNS's price: AEP, KMI, GFI, HMI and VEON.
SUNS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Solar Senior Capital Ltd, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 98.14% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Solar Senior Capital Ltd's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, SUNS offers a dividend yield in the top 6.7% of stocks in our set.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, the expected return of 98.14%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 90.94% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, SUNS has a discount rate lower than 90.94% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- SUNS's growth rate in terms of the amount of dividends it returns to shareholders is greater than only 21.57% of its fellow dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector.
SUNS Dividend Chart
SUNS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
SUNS Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on SUNS dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Solar Senior Capital Ltd and its dividends:
Solar Senior Capital Ltd Common Stock (SUNS) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Solar Senior Capital Ltd (SUNS) - Dividend Investor
Solar Senior Capital Ltd (SUNS) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha