Solar Senior Capital Ltd. (SUNS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that SUNS reports less variability in its free cash flow than only 1.18000000000001% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, SUNS's comes in at -6.9 -- better than merely 14.69% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, SUNS has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 0.05, ranking above just 13.01% stocks in our set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with SUNS's price: SFUN, LAND, EXPO, AZN and ENTG.
SUNS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for SUNS, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 141.37% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Solar Senior Capital Ltd are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Solar Senior Capital Ltd produces a dividend yield 9.35% -- which falls in the top 7.41%.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, the expected return of 141.37%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 93.11% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, SUNS has a discount rate lower than 93.11% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- In comparison to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, SUNS is growing its dividends at a faster rate than about 25.49% of them.
SUNS Dividend Chart
SUNS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
SUNS Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on SUNS dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Solar Senior Capital Ltd and its dividends:
Solar Senior Capital Ltd Common Stock (SUNS) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Solar Senior Capital Ltd (SUNS) - Dividend Investor
Solar Senior Capital Ltd (SUNS) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha