Solar Senior Capital Ltd. (SUNS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, SUNS has greater average cash flow over the past 5.5 years than merely 16.41% US-listed dividend payers.
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that SUNS reports less variability in its free cash flow than just 0.75% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- Free cash flow for SUNS has a compound average growth rate of 32.14%, which is higher than 85.55% of stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with SUNS that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: TAL, JKHY, CONE, CHRW and CCJ.
SUNS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for SUNS, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 121.42% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of SUNS, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Solar Senior Capital Ltd produces a dividend yield 8.86% -- which falls in the top 7.51000000000001%.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, Solar Senior Capital Ltd's expected return of 121.42% is higher than 89.68% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, SUNS has a discount rate lower than 89.68% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Solar Senior Capital Ltd's dividend growth rate is higher than 27.9% of stocks in its sector (Financial Services).
SUNS Dividend Chart
SUNS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
SUNS Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on SUNS dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Solar Senior Capital Ltd and its dividends:
Solar Senior Capital Ltd Common Stock (SUNS) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Solar Senior Capital Ltd (SUNS) - Dividend Investor
Solar Senior Capital Ltd (SUNS) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha