Solar Senior Capital Ltd. (SUNS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: SUNS reports less variability in its cash flow than 8.52% of dividend stocks in our set.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that SUNS has less fluctuation in its price than 91.9% of stocks we're observing.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with SUNS's price: BF.B, ENIC, CNXN, KAR and HBB.
SUNS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for SUNS, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 1440.39% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of SUNS, investors may wish to consider are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, SUNS offers a dividend yield in the top 5.45% of stocks in our set.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, the expected return of 1440.39%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 96.69% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, SUNS has a discount rate lower than 96.69% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, SUNS's equity discount rate is less than 95.91% of those stocks.
SUNS Dividend Chart
SUNS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
SUNS Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on SUNS dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Solar Senior Capital Ltd and its dividends:
Solar Senior Capital Ltd Common Stock (SUNS) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Solar Senior Capital Ltd (SUNS) - Dividend Investor
Solar Senior Capital Ltd (SUNS) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha