Service Properties Trust (SVC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, SVC has greater average cash flow over the past 5.51 years than 3.46% US-listed dividend payers.
- Free cash flow for SVC has a compound average growth rate of -1,467.8%, which is higher than merely 0.62% of stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with SVC that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: CHCT, POWI, HMG, APH and WERN.
SVC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Service Properties Trust, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 27.05%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Service Properties Trust are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Service Properties Trust's dividend yield of 0.38% is in the bottom 4.38%.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for Service Properties Trust, its beta is lower than 5.86% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
SVC Dividend Chart
SVC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|