Service Properties Trust (SVC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- SVC reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of -0.5% over the past 5.5 years.
- As for free cash flow, SVC has greater average cash flow over the past 5.5 years than 3.51% US-listed dividend payers.
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at 28.74 -- higher than 98.16% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with SVC's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: ENIC, CAG, GNSS, SWX and FF.
SVC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for SVC, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 93.27% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Service Properties Trust are:
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for SVC than it is for just 0.53% of other equities in the Real Estate sector that also issue dividends.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, SVC boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than just 0.48% of the dividend issuers in our set.
- As other dividend issuers in the Real Estate sector, SVC's equity discount rate is less than just 1.6% of those stocks.
SVC Dividend Chart
SVC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|