Stanley Black & Decker, Inc. (SWK) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that SWK reports less variability in its free cash flow than 90.57% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with SWK's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: TRMK, DS, OFS, JCOM and COG.
SWK Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for SWK, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 73.98%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Stanley Black & Decker Inc are:
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for SWK, approximately merely 10.69% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
- The stock's annual revenue of roughly $14 billion puts it in the large-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than merely 14.77% of companies in the same revenue class.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Industrials sector, SWK's equity discount rate is less than 9.13% of those stocks.
SWK Dividend Chart
SWK Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
SWK Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on SWK dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Stanley Black & Decker Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Stanley Black & Decker Inc Common Stock (SWK) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Stanley Black & Decker Inc (SWK) - Dividend Investor
Stanley Black & Decker Inc (SWK) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha