Stryker Corporation (SYK) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, SYK has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 87.94% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- Currently, SYK generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 88.02% of US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with SYK that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: BRKL, SU, BHLB, BAM and HRTG.
SYK Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for SYK, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 74.88% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Stryker Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, SYK's provides a return of -74.88% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than just 14.31% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for Stryker Corp than it is for 8.33% of other dividend issuers in the Healthcare sector.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Healthcare sector, SYK's equity discount rate is less than just 11.67% of those stocks.
SYK Dividend Chart
SYK Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|