Synaptics Incorporated (SYNA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SYNA POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where SYNA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.69% of US stocks.
- SYNA's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 52 weeks.
- SYNA ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
SYNA Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 86.01, SYNAPTICS Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 90.68% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of SYNAPTICS Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 15.48% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 50.27%, SYNAPTICS Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 86.44% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SYNAPTICS Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be EXEL, CRUS, AGIO, OTIC, and XLRN.
- Visit SYNA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.synaptics.com.
SYNA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, SYNA's EV/EBIT ratio is 62.48% higher, now standing at 52.4.
- SYNA's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.2 over the prior 238 months.
- Over the past 238 months, SYNA's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SYNA.
SYNA Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 16.25%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -51.51%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -20.56%.
The table below shows SYNA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SYNA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SYNA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 51.7% of graded US stocks.
- SYNA's asset turnover comes in at 0.672 -- ranking 109th of 207 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- UI, IRDM, and CREE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SYNA.
The table below shows SYNA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SYNA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SYNA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$178.94||52-week high||$191.99|
|Prev. close||$175.80||52-week low||$74.47|
|Day high||$178.96||Avg. volume||426,083|
|50-day MA||$179.15||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$145.26||Market Cap||7.00B|
Synaptics Incorporated (SYNA) Company Bio
Synaptics develops, markets, and sells custom-designed human interface solutions for electronic devices and products primarily in China, South Korea, Taiwan, the United States, Japan, and other countries. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in San Jose, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
SYNA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SYNA Latest Social Stream
View Full SYNA Social Stream
Latest SYNA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SYNAPTICS Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SYNA as an investment opportunity.
Highly integrated architecture features hybrid ANC/ENC delivering premium audio quality while significantly reducing system cost, size, and complexitySAN JOSE, Calif., Oct. 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Synaptics® Incorporated (Nasdaq: SYNA) today announced its newest AudioSmart® AS33970 headset platform SoC. It’s the world’s first highly integrated AI-enabled ENC (Environmental Noise Cancellation) and hybrid ANC (Active Noise Cancellation) single-chip solution integrating neural and voice proces
How do you pick the next stock to invest in? One way would be to spend days of research browsing through thousands of publicly traded companies. However, an easier way is to look at the stocks that smart money investors are collectively bullish on. Hedge funds and other institutional investors usually invest large amounts of […]
SIMO vs. SYNA: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
SAN JOSE, Calif., Oct. 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Synaptics® Incorporated (Nasdaq: SYNA ) today announced that it will report financial results for the first quarter of fiscal 2022 on Thursday, November 4, 2021 after the close of market. The Company will host a corresponding conference call for analysts and investors at 2:00 p.m. PT (5:00 p.m. ET), during which management may discuss forward-looking information.
Synaptics} stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. Synaptics Downgradedby ZacksInvestmentResearch on 10-08-21. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Hold. The analysts previously had rating of Buy. The post Synaptics (SYNA) Downgradedby ZacksInvestmentResearch to Hold appeared first on .
SYNA Price Returns