Synaptics Incorporated (SYNA): Price and Financial Metrics
SYNA Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of SYNAPTICS Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 12.97% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for SYNAPTICS Inc comes in at -14.47%, a number that bests just 12.56% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of SYNAPTICS Inc's share price is greater than that of 92.68% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SYNAPTICS Inc are IMGN, APTX, CLDX, TBPH, and STRO.
- SYNA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SYNAPTICS Inc's official web site, go to www.synaptics.com.
SYNA Stock Price Chart More Charts
SYNA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$64.47||52-week high||$84.75|
|Prev. close||$69.26||52-week low||$26.34|
|Day high||$67.65||Avg. volume||881,031|
|50-day MA||$71.10||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$46.48||Market Cap||2.19B|
Synaptics Incorporated (SYNA) Company Bio
Synaptics develops, markets, and sells custom-designed human interface solutions for electronic devices and products primarily in China, South Korea, Taiwan, the United States, Japan, and other countries. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in San Jose, California.
SYNA Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for SYNAPTICS Inc. To summarize, we found that SYNAPTICS Inc ranked in the 52th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of SYNAPTICS Inc, consider:
- SYNAPTICS Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 10%; for context, that number is higher than 80.4% of tickers in our DCF set.
- SYNAPTICS Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 0.26. This coverage rate is greater than that of just 20.05% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than 72.87% of stocks in its sector (Technology).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|