Synaptics Incorporated (SYNA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SYNA POWR Grades
- SYNA scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 76.74% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SYNA is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 206 days.
- SYNA ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 21st percentile.
SYNA Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 85.75%, SYNAPTICS Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 89.29% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, SYNAPTICS Inc is reporting a growth rate of 680.78%; that's higher than 97.21% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SYNA comes in at -10.11% -- higher than that of only 21.48% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SYNAPTICS Inc are CORT, WWE, ENV, LX, and AIRG.
- SYNA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SYNAPTICS Inc's official web site, go to www.synaptics.com.
SYNA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SYNA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$122.49||52-week high||$146.93|
|Prev. close||$123.72||52-week low||$55.59|
|Day high||$123.01||Avg. volume||486,988|
|50-day MA||$134.02||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$102.41||Market Cap||4.31B|
Synaptics Incorporated (SYNA) Company Bio
Synaptics develops, markets, and sells custom-designed human interface solutions for electronic devices and products primarily in China, South Korea, Taiwan, the United States, Japan, and other countries. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in San Jose, California.
SYNA Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for SYNA, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that SYNAPTICS Inc ranked in the 54th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for SYNA, they are:
- 89% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than 67.4% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- SYNAPTICS Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 7.57. This coverage rate is greater than that of 67% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 9. This value is greater than just 18.82% stocks in the Technology sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SYNA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SYNA Latest Social Stream
View Full SYNA Social Stream
Latest SYNA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SYNAPTICS Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SYNA as an investment opportunity.
Synaptics (NASDAQ: SYNA) stock has been on fire on the market over the past six months thanks to solid growth across the Internet of Things (IoT), personal computer (PC), and mobile businesses, and the company's latest quarterly report indicates that its rally could get stronger. Synaptics also delivered solid guidance for the current quarter. Let's look at the factors driving Synaptics' impressive growth and find out why the stock could jump higher after a strong performance so far in 2021.
Synaptics Incorporated (SYNA) Q3 2021 Earnings Conference Call May 06, 2021, 05:00 PM ET Company Participants Jason Tsai - Head, IR Michael Hurlston - President and CEO Dean Butler - CFO Conference Call Participants Christopher Rolland - Susquehanna Financial Group Karl Ackerman - Cowen and Company Bill Peterson - JPMorgan...
Thank you for standing by, and welcome to the Synaptics Third Quarter Fiscal Year 2021 Conference Call. Thank you, and good afternoon for joining us today on Synaptics' Third Quarter Fiscal 2021 Conference Call. My name is Jason Tsai.
Synaptics (SYNA) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 7.98% and 0.03%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Q3’21 Financial Results and Recent Business Highlights Revenue of $325.8 millionGAAP gross margin of 47.7 percentRecord non-GAAP gross margin of 55.1 percentGAAP diluted earnings per share of $0.35Non-GAAP diluted earnings per share of $2.03Record Cash Flow from Operations of $136.4 million SAN JOSE, Calif., May 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Synaptics Incorporated (Nasdaq: SYNA), today reported financial results for its third fiscal quarter ended March 27, 2021. Net revenue for the third quarter of fiscal 2021 was $325.8 million. GAAP net income for the third quarter of fiscal 2021 was $13.8 million, or $0.35 per diluted share. Non-GAAP net income for the third quarter of fiscal 2021 was $79.3 million, or $2.03 per diluted share. “Synaptics started 2021 with a strong March quarter, drive...
SYNA Price Returns