Synaptics Incorporated (SYNA): Price and Financial Metrics
SYNA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$106.75||52-week high||$142.14|
|Prev. close||$99.54||52-week low||$67.73|
|Day high||$107.02||Avg. volume||506,606|
|50-day MA||$94.59||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$92.19||Market Cap||4.18B|
SYNA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SYNA POWR Grades
- SYNA scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 77.95% of US stocks.
- SYNA's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- SYNA's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 8.89% of US stocks).
SYNA Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of SYNAPTICS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 13.43% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, SYNAPTICS INC is reporting a growth rate of -91.68%; that's higher than just 14.55% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that SYNA's revenue has grown -36.94% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 7.55% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SYNA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CRDO, ABCL, INMB, MRTX, and SPRO.
- SYNA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SYNAPTICS INC's official web site, go to www.synaptics.com.
SYNA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, SYNA's EV/EBIT ratio is 485.06% higher, now standing at 121.4.
- Over the past 243 months, SYNA's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SYNA.
SYNA Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 28.94%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 46.22%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -8.71%.
The table below shows SYNA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SYNA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SYNA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 55.38% of graded US stocks.
- SYNA's asset turnover comes in at 0.693 -- ranking 108th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- UI, WOLF, and VICR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SYNA.
The table below shows SYNA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Synaptics Incorporated (SYNA) Company Bio
Synaptics develops, markets, and sells custom-designed human interface solutions for electronic devices and products primarily in China, South Korea, Taiwan, the United States, Japan, and other countries. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in San Jose, California.
SYNA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SYNA Latest Social Stream
View Full SYNA Social Stream
Latest SYNA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SYNAPTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SYNA as an investment opportunity.
Finding a business that has the potential to grow substantially is not easy, but it is possible if we look at a few key...
SAN JOSE, Calif., Nov. 20, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Synaptics® Incorporated (Nasdaq: SYNA) today announced its participation in an upcoming investor conference. Dean Butler, CFO, will present at the Wells Fargo 7th Annual TMT Summit on Wednesday, November 29, 2023, at 1:30 PM PT. To view the webcast or access a replay, please visit Synaptics - 1643421 (webcasts.com) (https://event.webcasts.com/viewer/event.jsp?ei=1643421&tp_key=dd16e56cdd) About Synaptics Incorporated: Synaptics (Nasdaq: SYNA) i
In correlation with their innovative technology solutions, the expansion of Synaptics (SYNA) and Verra Mobility (VRRM) shouldn't be overlooked.
Q1 2024 Synaptics Inc Earnings Call
Q1’24 Financial Results and Recent Business Highlights Revenue of $237.7 millionGAAP gross margin of 45.1 percentNon-GAAP gross margin of 53.0 percentGAAP loss per share of $1.43Non-GAAP diluted earnings per share of $0.52 SAN JOSE, Calif., Nov. 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Synaptics Incorporated (Nasdaq: SYNA), today reported financial results for its first quarter of fiscal 2024 ended September 30, 2023. Net revenue for the first quarter of fiscal 2024 was $237.7 million. GAAP net loss for the
SYNA Price Returns