Synaptics Incorporated (SYNA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SYNA POWR Grades
- SYNA scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 83.98% of US stocks.
- SYNA's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- SYNA ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
SYNA Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of SYNAPTICS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 13.26% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 148.62%, SYNAPTICS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 91.21% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, SYNAPTICS INC is reporting a growth rate of 120.48%; that's higher than 87.47% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SYNAPTICS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be UBX, TERN, SWKS, SLDP, and STOK.
- SYNA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SYNAPTICS INC's official web site, go to www.synaptics.com.
SYNA Valuation Summary
- SYNA's price/earnings ratio is 14.5; this is 40.57% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- SYNA's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SYNA.
SYNA Growth Metrics
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 22.4%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 1.63%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 133.24%.
The table below shows SYNA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SYNA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SYNA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 55.38% of graded US stocks.
- SYNA's asset turnover comes in at 0.693 -- ranking 108th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- UI, WOLF, and VICR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SYNA.
The table below shows SYNA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SYNA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SYNA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$102.78||52-week high||$299.39|
|Prev. close||$105.24||52-week low||$81.13|
|Day high||$103.88||Avg. volume||526,253|
|50-day MA||$96.09||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$138.82||Market Cap||4.10B|
Synaptics Incorporated (SYNA) Company Bio
Synaptics develops, markets, and sells custom-designed human interface solutions for electronic devices and products primarily in China, South Korea, Taiwan, the United States, Japan, and other countries. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in San Jose, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
SYNA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SYNA Latest Social Stream
View Full SYNA Social Stream
Latest SYNA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SYNAPTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SYNA as an investment opportunity.
Synaptics Incorporated (NASDAQ:SYNA) Stock Has Shown Weakness Lately But Financials Look Strong: Should Prospective Shareholders Make The Leap?
Synaptics (NASDAQ:SYNA) has had a rough three months with its share price down 23%. However, stock prices are usually...
Synaptics to Participate at Upcoming Investor Conferences on Tuesday, November 29, 2022 and Wednesday, November 30, 2022
SAN JOSE, Calif., Nov. 21, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Synaptics® Incorporated (Nasdaq: SYNA) today announced its participation in upcoming investor conferences. Dean Butler, CFO, will be attending Credit Suisse’s 26th Annual Technology Conference on Tuesday, November 29, 2022. Dean Butler, CFO, will present at the 6th Annual Wells Fargo TMT Summit on Wednesday, November 30, 2022, at 11:20 AM PT. To view the webcast or access a replay, please visit Synaptics - 1583119 (webcasts.com) (https://event.
Alliance Bernstein has been researching how to find these stocks, and found several in the tech sector with potential to be "ten-baggers."
News from the automotive world - AutoNation Inc (NYSE: AN) announced its newest acquisition that supports its commitment to provide a superior digital buying and selling experience to its consumers. News from the silicon valley- Synaptics (Nasdaq: SYNA) launched the industry’s first miniature wireless AI vision and audio system on module that promises to be an IoT game changer. News from the EV universe - Worksport Ltd. (Nasdaq: WKSP) continues to forge a greener EV future by announcing a finali
Synaptics Launches KatanaConnect™, Industry’s First Miniature Wireless AI Vision and Audio Module for Rapid Implementation of Battery-Powered IoT Devices
System on module (SoM) developed with Ampak combines the Katana™ low-power Edge AI SoC with Wi-Fi / Bluetooth wireless connectivity in an ultra-small-form-factor package KatanaConnect Miniature Wireless AI Vision and Audio Module Accelerates Design of Battery-Powered IoT Devices Measuring 33 x 32 mm. KatanaConnect is the industry’s first ultra-miniature SoM to deliver low-power, AI-enabled computer vision and audio-sensing capability with integrated Wi-Fi / Bluetooth connectivity. MUNICH, German
SYNA Price Returns