Sypris Solutions, Inc. (SYPR): Price and Financial Metrics
SYPR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.88||52-week high||$2.30|
|Prev. close||$1.87||52-week low||$1.73|
|Day high||$1.91||Avg. volume||20,302|
|50-day MA||$1.93||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.98||Market Cap||42.22M|
SYPR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SYPR Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for SYPR is 5.49 -- better than 91.86% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for SYPRIS SOLUTIONS INC is higher than just 7.48% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- The volatility of SYPRIS SOLUTIONS INC's share price is greater than that of merely 2.87% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SYPRIS SOLUTIONS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be EDBL, DBI, UFCS, THG, and HFFG.
- SYPR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SYPRIS SOLUTIONS INC's official web site, go to www.sypris.com.
SYPR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, SYPR's price/earnings ratio is 252.11% lower, now standing at -21.6.
- Over the past 243 months, SYPR's price/earnings ratio has gone down 40.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SYPR.
SYPR Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 152.83%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 44.43%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 32.17%.
The table below shows SYPR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SYPR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SYPR has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 86.24% of graded US stocks.
- SYPR's asset turnover comes in at 1.353 -- ranking 5th of 76 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- PKI, TMO, and MKTY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SYPR.
The table below shows SYPR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SYPR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SYPR Latest Social Stream
View Full SYPR Social Stream
Latest SYPR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SYPRIS SOLUTIONS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SYPR as an investment opportunity.
Sypris Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ:SYPR) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 17, 2023 Operator: Good day and welcome to Sypris Solutions Incorporated Conference Call. Today’s call is being recorded. At this time for opening remarks, I’d like to turn the call over to the President and Chief Executive Officer, Mr. Jeffrey Gill. Please go ahead, sir. […]
LOUISVILLE, Ky., November 15, 2023--Sypris Solutions, Inc. (Nasdaq/GM: SYPR) today reported financial results for its third quarter ended October 1, 2023.
Sypris Solutions, Inc. to Announce Third Quarter Financial Results, Host Conference Call and Webcast November 15
LOUISVILLE, Ky., Nov. 13, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sypris Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ/GM: SYPR) (“Sypris” or the “Company”) today announced that it will host a conference call on Wednesday, November 15, 2023, at 9:00 a.m. ET to discuss financial results and operations. To listen to the call live via telephone, participants should dial (833) 316-0560 approximately 10 minutes prior to the start of the call (ask to be joined into the Sypris Solutions, Inc. call). The live broadcast of Sypris’ quarterly
TAMPA, Fla., November 13, 2023--Sypris Electronics, LLC, a subsidiary of Sypris Solutions, Inc. (Nasdaq/GM: SYPR), announced today that it has recently received a follow-on award from a U.S. global defense contractor to manufacture and test embedded circuit card assemblies that will perform certain of the cryptographic functions for the Army Key Management System (AKMS). Production is expected to begin in 2024. Terms of the agreement were not disclosed.
Sypris Wins Two Follow-On Contract Awards for Electronic Warfare Communications and Navigation Program
TAMPA, Fla., November 06, 2023--Sypris Electronics, LLC, a subsidiary of Sypris Solutions, Inc. (Nasdaq/GM: SYPR), announced today that it has recently received two full rate production follow-on multimillion-dollar contract awards from a U.S. global defense contractor to manufacture advanced integrated electronic warfare and communications avionics system modules for one of the largest Government DoD programs. Production is expected to begin in 2023 and will continue into mid-year 2025. Terms o
SYPR Price Returns