Sypris Solutions, Inc. (SYPR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SYPR Stock Summary
- SYPRIS SOLUTIONS INC's market capitalization of $49,174,476 is ahead of merely 13.53% of US-listed equities.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for SYPR is 6.07 -- better than 93.11% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of SYPRIS SOLUTIONS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.89% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SYPRIS SOLUTIONS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be GHM, BARK, FARM, BFRI, and WWW.
- Visit SYPR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sypris.com.
SYPR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, SYPR's price/sales ratio is 72.22% lower, now standing at 0.5.
- Over the past 243 months, SYPR's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SYPR.
SYPR Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 189.61%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -25.24%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -25.24%.
The table below shows SYPR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SYPR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SYPR has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 86.24% of graded US stocks.
- SYPR's asset turnover comes in at 1.353 -- ranking 5th of 76 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- PKI, TMO, and MKTY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SYPR.
The table below shows SYPR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SYPR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SYPR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.25||52-week high||$3.56|
|Prev. close||$2.22||52-week low||$1.71|
|Day high||$2.27||Avg. volume||67,147|
|50-day MA||$2.04||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.17||Market Cap||49.80M|
Most Popular Stories View All
SYPR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SYPR Latest Social Stream
View Full SYPR Social Stream
Latest SYPR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SYPRIS SOLUTIONS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SYPR as an investment opportunity.
Sypris Solutions Third Quarter 2022 Earnings: US$0.10 loss per share (vs US$0.014 profit in 3Q 2021)
Sypris Solutions ( NASDAQ:SYPR ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$25.2m (down 1.9% from 3Q...
LOUISVILLE, Ky., November 16, 2022--Sypris Solutions, Inc. (Nasdaq/GM: SYPR) today reported financial results for its third quarter ended October 2, 2022.
Should Weakness in Sypris Solutions, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:SYPR) Stock Be Seen As A Sign That Market Will Correct The Share Price Given Decent Financials?
Sypris Solutions (NASDAQ:SYPR) has had a rough three months with its share price down 8.6%. However, stock prices are...
TAMPA, Fla., November 10, 2022--Sypris Electronics, LLC, a subsidiary of Sypris Solutions, Inc. (Nasdaq/GM: SYPR), announced today that it has recently received a follow-on award from a U.S. DOD prime contractor to manufacture and test embedded circuit card assemblies that will perform certain of the cryptographic functions for the Army Key Management System (AKMS). Production is expected to begin in 2023. Terms of the agreement were not disclosed.
Sypris Solutions, Inc. to Announce Third Quarter Financial Results, Host Conference Call and Webcast November 16
Louisville, Ky. , Nov. 09, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sypris Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ/GM: SYPR) (“Sypris” or the “Company”) today announced that it will host a conference call on Wednesday, November 16, 2022, at 9:00 a.m. ET to discuss financial results and operations. To listen to the call live via telephone, participants should dial (833) 316-0560 approximately 10 minutes prior to the start of the call (ask to be joined into the Sypris Solutions, Inc. call). The live broadcast of Sypris’ quarterl
SYPR Price Returns