Sypris Solutions, Inc. (SYPR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SYPR POWR Grades
- SYPR scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 74.96% of US stocks.
- SYPR's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- SYPR ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
SYPR Stock Summary
- Sypris Solutions Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 94.72% of US listed stocks.
- SYPR's current price/earnings ratio is 215.33, which is higher than 96.18% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, SYPR has reported earnings growth of 454.31%, putting it ahead of 95.66% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Sypris Solutions Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be MAGS, PESI, BGSF, CONE, and WPRT.
- Visit SYPR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sypris.com.
SYPR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SYPR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.52||52-week high||$7.89|
|Prev. close||$3.51||52-week low||$0.68|
|Day high||$3.59||Avg. volume||3,657,715|
|50-day MA||$3.29||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.28||Market Cap||75.57M|
SYPR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for SYPR, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Sypris Solutions Inc ranked in the 34th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for SYPR, they are:
- Sypris Solutions Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -2.08. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 14.83% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Sypris Solutions Inc experienced a tax rate of about 63% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Consumer Cyclical), this tax rate is higher than 96.03% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SYPR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SYPR Latest Social Stream
View Full SYPR Social Stream
Latest SYPR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sypris Solutions Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SYPR as an investment opportunity.
Sypris Electronics, LLC, a subsidiary of Sypris Solutions, Inc. (Nasdaq/GM: SYPR), announced today that it has recently received a full-rate production award from a U.S. DOD prime contractor to manufacture and test multiple electronic power supply modules for a large mission-critical U.S. Navy program. Production is expected to begin in the second half of 2021. Terms of the agreement were not disclosed.
Sypris Electronics, LLC, a subsidiary of Sypris Solutions, Inc. (Nasdaq/GM: SYPR), announced today that it has recently received follow-on awards from a global undersea cable provider to manufacture and test electronic power supply modules for multiple high-reliability undersea communication networks. Production is expected to begin in 2021 and continue into 2022. Terms of the agreement were not disclosed.
Sypris Solutions, Inc. (SYPR) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call May 18, 2021, 09:00 AM ET Company Participants Jeffrey Gill - President and CEO Anthony Allen - VP and CFO Conference Call Participants Presentation Operator Good day, and welcome to the Sypris Solutions, Incorporated Conference Call. Today's call is being recorded....
The following slide deck was published by Sypris Solutions, Inc. in conjunction with their 2021 Q1 earnings call....
SYPRIS SOLUTIONS, INC. TO ANNOUNCE FIRST QUARTER FINANCIAL RESULTS, HOST CONFERENCE CALL AND WEBCAST MAY 18
LOUISVILLE, Ky., May 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sypris Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ/GM: SYPR) will provide an online, real-time webcast and rebroadcast of its conference call for the first quarter 2021 financial results on Tuesday, May 18 2021. The live broadcast of Sypris Solutions’ quarterly conference call will be available online at www.sypris.com on May 18, 2021, beginning at 9:00 a.m. (Eastern Time). The online replay will be available at approximately 11:00 a.m. (Eastern Time) and continue for 30 days. Related presentation materials will be posted to the “Investor Information” section of the Company’s website at www.sypris.com, located under the sub-heading “Upcoming Events,” prior to the call. The presentation materials will be in Adobe Acrobat format. A copy of the Company’s press...
SYPR Price Returns