Sypris Solutions, Inc. (SYPR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SYPR POWR Grades
- SYPR scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 98.79% of US stocks.
- SYPR's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 47 weeks.
- SYPR's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 28.33% of US stocks).
SYPR Stock Summary
- SYPR has a market capitalization of $79,033,300 -- more than approximately only 9.4% of US stocks.
- Sypris Solutions Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 93.22% of US listed stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Sypris Solutions Inc is reporting a growth rate of -224.05%; that's higher than just 9.16% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Sypris Solutions Inc are CTG, FORD, GFF, NSIT, and LOVE.
- Visit SYPR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sypris.com.
SYPR Valuation Summary
- SYPR's price/sales ratio is 0.8; this is 74.19% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 243 months, SYPR's price/earnings ratio has gone down 9.3.
- Over the past 243 months, SYPR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 3.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SYPR.
SYPR Growth Metrics
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -25.95%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 95.06%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -31.51%.
The table below shows SYPR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SYPR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SYPR has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 84.87% of graded US stocks.
- SYPR's asset turnover comes in at 1.353 -- ranking 5th of 75 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- HBIO, MTD, and SENS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SYPR.
The table below shows SYPR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SYPR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SYPR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.46||52-week high||$7.89|
|Prev. close||$3.61||52-week low||$0.91|
|Day high||$3.65||Avg. volume||2,387,115|
|50-day MA||$3.33||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.02||Market Cap||75.12M|
Most Popular Stories View All
SYPR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SYPR Latest Social Stream
View Full SYPR Social Stream
Latest SYPR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sypris Solutions Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SYPR as an investment opportunity.
Sypris Solutions' (NASDAQ:SYPR) investors will be pleased with their stellar 197% return over the last five years
The worst result, after buying shares in a company (assuming no leverage), would be if you lose all the money you put...
LOUISVILLE, Ky.--(BUSINESS WIRE)---- $SYPR--Sypris Solutions, Inc. (Nasdaq/GM: SYPR) today reported financial results for its second quarter ended July 4, 2021. HIGHLIGHTS Revenue for the second quarter increased 51.4% year-over-year and 30.0% sequentially, driven by the accelerating expansion of shipments at Sypris Technologies. Gross profit increased 103.2% year-over-year and 137.3% sequentially, while gross margin expanded to 16.6%, up 420 basis points over the prior year and up
SYPRIS SOLUTIONS, INC. TO ANNOUNCE SECOND QUARTER FINANCIAL RESULTS, HOST CONFERENCE CALL AND WEBCAST AUGUST 12
LOUISVILLE, Ky., Aug. 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sypris Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ/GM: SYPR) will provide an online, real-time webcast and rebroadcast of its conference call for the second quarter 2021 financial results on Thursday, August 12, 2021.
TAMPA, Fla., July 12, 2021--Sypris Electronics, LLC, a subsidiary of Sypris Solutions, Inc. (Nasdaq/GM: SYPR), announced today that it has recently received a follow-on award from a U.S. DOD prime contractor to manufacture and test embedded circuit card assemblies that will perform certain cryptographic functions for the Army Key Management System ("AKMS"). Production is expected to begin in 2021. Terms of the agreement were not disclosed.
LOUISVILLE, Ky., Jun 21, 2021--Sypris Technologies, Inc., a subsidiary of Sypris Solutions, Inc. (Nasdaq/GM: SYPR), announced today that it has recently received orders for specialty high-pressure closures for use in two large projects, the Golden Pass LNG Export project and the Cherry Point Refinery Renewable Diesel Optimization project. Shipments under these awards are expected to be completed during 2021. Terms of the orders were not disclosed.
SYPR Price Returns