TravelCenters of America Inc (TA) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show the price targets and recommendations analysts covering TA.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
TA Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
Use the points listed below to better contextualize what this analyst price target and recommendations data data means for investors.
- TravelCenters of America Inc's upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) is greater than 71.16% of all US stocks.
- TA has a higher average analyst price target than 78.41% of stocks in the small market cap category.
- TA has a less variance in analysts' estimates than 74.68% of Retail stocks.
- The number of analysts covering the stock of TA is higher than 67.26% of stocks in the small market cap category.
- TA has a lower percent of analysts bearish on the stock than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
- TravelCenters of America Inc's percentage of analysts bullish on the stock is greater than practically none of all US stocks.
- TravelCenters of America Inc's change in bullishness amongst analysts is less than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
Is TA a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!