Transalta Corp (TAC) Price Targets From Analysts
Use the tables below to see what analysts covering Transalta Corp think about its future price and what recommendations they have for investors and traders.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
TAC Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for TAC as an investment opportunity.
- TAC has a less variance in analysts' estimates than 90.66% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- Transalta Corp's average analyst price target is greater than 11.58% of Utilities stocks.
- TAC has a greater number of analysts covering the stock than 17.68% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- Transalta Corp's upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) is greater than 80.77% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- The percent of analysts bearish on the stock of TAC is lower than just about 100% of all US stocks.
- TAC has a higher percentage of analysts bullish on the stock than nearly none of all US stocks.
- TAC has a less change in bullishness amongst analysts than just about 100% of all US stocks.
Make investment decisions regarding TAC using the data that counts. Try POWR Ratings for free.