Molson Coors Beverage Co. Cl B (TAP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, TAP's growth rate has been -0.6% over the past 5.5 years.
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, TAP's comes in at -646.84 -- better than merely 0.85% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with TAP's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: PRGO, XEL, SAIL, NYT and CHE.
TAP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for TAP, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 61.81% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of TAP, investors may wish to consider are:
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the large-sized market cap category, TAP's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 77.7% of them.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, Molson Coors Beverage Co has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 7.33% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
TAP Dividend Chart
TAP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
TAP Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on TAP dividends?Want to do more research on Molson Coors Beverage Co's dividends? Try the links below:
Molson Coors Beverage Co Common Stock (TAP) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Molson Coors Beverage Co (TAP) - Dividend Investor
Molson Coors Beverage Co (TAP) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha