Molson Coors Beverage Co. Cl B (TAP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, TAP's growth rate has been -0.6% over the past 5.5 years.
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, TAP's comes in at -646.84 -- better than merely 0.85% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with TAP's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: PRGO, XEL, SAIL, NYT and CHE.
TAP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for TAP, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 61.81% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of TAP, investors may wish to consider are:
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the large-sized market cap category, TAP's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 77.7% of them.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, Molson Coors Beverage Co has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 7.33% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
TAP Dividend Chart
TAP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
TAP Dividends vs. Peers
TAP's dividend yield currently ranks #55 of 57 vs. its peers in the Beverages category.
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on TAP dividends?Want to do more research on Molson Coors Beverage Co's dividends? Try the links below:
Molson Coors Beverage Co Common Stock (TAP) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Molson Coors Beverage Co (TAP) - Dividend Investor
Molson Coors Beverage Co (TAP) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha