Tarsus Pharmaceuticals Inc. (TARS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TARS POWR Grades
- TARS scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 64% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TARS is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 26 weeks.
- TARS ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
TARS Stock Summary
- TARS's price/sales ratio is 27.33; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 95.25% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, TARS has reported earnings growth of 494.34%, putting it ahead of 96.48% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for TARSUS PHARMACEUTICALS INC comes in at -71.5%, a number that bests merely 2.34% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to TARSUS PHARMACEUTICALS INC are ENTX, VLDR, SDGR, PSNL, and DYAI.
- Visit TARS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tarsusrx.com.
TARS Valuation Summary
- TARS's price/sales ratio is 27.6; this is 475% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- TARS's price/earnings ratio has moved up 45.9 over the prior 26 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TARS.
TARS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TARS has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 79.3% of graded US stocks.
- TARS's asset turnover comes in at 0.335 -- ranking 138th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows TARS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TARS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TARS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.87||52-week high||$26.95|
|Prev. close||$16.44||52-week low||$10.80|
|Day high||$16.67||Avg. volume||113,692|
|50-day MA||$17.13||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.19||Market Cap||423.28M|
Tarsus Pharmaceuticals Inc. (TARS) Company Bio
Tarsus is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company headquartered in Irvine, California. Tarsus was founded in 2017 to bring innovative therapies to a range of diseases in need of better solutions, starting with Demodex blepharitis and eye care.
Most Popular Stories View All
TARS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TARS Latest Social Stream
View Full TARS Social Stream
Latest TARS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TARSUS PHARMACEUTICALS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TARS as an investment opportunity.
Tarsus Pharmaceuticals Third Quarter 2022 Earnings: US$0.84 loss per share (vs US$0.76 loss in 3Q 2021)
Tarsus Pharmaceuticals ( NASDAQ:TARS ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Net loss: US$22.5m (loss...
Tarsus Pharmaceuticals press release (TARS): Q3 GAAP EPS of -$0.84 beats by $0.13.As of September 30, 2022, cash, cash equivalents and marketable securities were $226.6 million
Tarsus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (TARS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 14.29% and 100%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
New Drug Application for TP-03 accepted; PDUFA target action date August 25, 2023 Launched disease education, field medical team and payor engagement in anticipation of TP-03 launch Cash runway anticipated into at least 2026 for the planned commercial launch of TP-03 and continued pipeline development IRVINE, Calif., Nov. 09, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tarsus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: TARS), whose mission is to address patient needs, starting with eye care, through the application of proven s
TARS Price Returns