Tarsus Pharmaceuticals Inc. (TARS): Price and Financial Metrics
TARS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.44||52-week high||$25.25|
|Prev. close||$17.77||52-week low||$11.33|
|Day high||$17.91||Avg. volume||249,110|
|50-day MA||$17.39||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.00||Market Cap||568.84M|
TARS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TARS POWR Grades
- TARS scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 47.25% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TARS is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- TARS ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
TARS Stock Summary
- TARS's went public 2.95 years ago, making it older than only 12.03% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/sales ratio of 44.23, TARSUS PHARMACEUTICALS INC has a higher such ratio than 96.47% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for TARSUS PHARMACEUTICALS INC comes in at -28.14%, a number that bests merely 9.18% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TARS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ASTC, FUV, CERS, DMRC, and CHRS.
- TARS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TARSUS PHARMACEUTICALS INC's official web site, go to www.tarsusrx.com.
TARS Valuation Summary
- TARS's price/sales ratio is 44.2; this is 2226.32% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 36 months, TARS's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TARS.
TARS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TARS has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 79.3% of graded US stocks.
- TARS's asset turnover comes in at 0.335 -- ranking 138th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows TARS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Tarsus Pharmaceuticals Inc. (TARS) Company Bio
Tarsus is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company headquartered in Irvine, California. Tarsus was founded in 2017 to bring innovative therapies to a range of diseases in need of better solutions, starting with Demodex blepharitis and eye care.
TARS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TARS Latest Social Stream
View Full TARS Social Stream
Latest TARS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TARSUS PHARMACEUTICALS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TARS as an investment opportunity.
Tarsus to Ring Nasdaq Stock Market Closing Bell in Celebration of the Launch of XDEMVY™, the First and Only FDA Approved Treatment for Demodex Blepharitis
IRVINE, Calif., Sept. 06, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tarsus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: TARS), whose mission is to focus on unmet needs and apply proven science and new technology to revolutionize treatment for patients, starting with eye care, today announced that Bobak Azamian, MD, PhD, Chief Executive Officer and Chairman, will ring the closing bell at the Nasdaq Stock Market on Wednesday, September 6, 2023. The event marks the launch of XDEMVY™, which is now available at pharmacies nationwi
IRVINE, Calif., Aug. 30, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tarsus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: TARS), whose mission is to focus on unmet needs and apply proven science and new technology to revolutionize treatment for patients, starting with eye care, today announced that Bobak Azamian, M.D., Ph.D., Chief Executive Officer and Chairman, and Jeff Farrow, Chief Financial and Strategy Officer, will participate in the following conferences, both located in New York City, NY: H.C. Wainwright 25th Annual Glo
In this piece, we will take a look at the 15 most shorted stocks that are loved by analysts. If you want to skip our introduction to short selling, then jump ahead to 5 Most Shorted Stocks That Are Loved By Analysts. Short selling is a tricky game. Rapid share price appreciations can stretch a […]
Now Available – XDEMVY™ (lotilaner ophthalmic solution) 0.25%, the First and Only FDA Approved Treatment for Demodex Blepharitis
Demodex blepharitis impacts approximately 25 million eye care patients in the U.S. – or 1 out of every 12 adults. XDEMVY is indicated for all adult patients with Demodex blepharitis and is available via prescription from an eye care provider Sales force deployed, calling on ophthalmologists and optometrists nationwide IRVINE, Calif., Aug. 24, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tarsus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: TARS), whose mission is to focus on unmet needs and apply proven science and new technology
Investors who take an interest in Tarsus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. ( NASDAQ:TARS ) should definitely note that the Chief...
TARS Price Returns