Tarsus Pharmaceuticals Inc. (TARS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TARS POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where TARS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.52% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TARS is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- TARS ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
TARS Stock Summary
- TARS's went public 1.45 years ago, making it older than merely 2.36% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Tarsus Pharmaceuticals Inc is higher than 95.49% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Tarsus Pharmaceuticals Inc is higher than it is for about merely 0.5% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Tarsus Pharmaceuticals Inc are YMAB, BCDA, MNOV, EYEN, and DCPH.
- TARS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Tarsus Pharmaceuticals Inc's official web site, go to www.tarsusrx.com.
TARS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, TARS's price/earnings ratio is 405.75% lower, now standing at -111.6.
- Over the past 46 weeks, TARS's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 34.7.
- TARS's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 46 weeks.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TARS.
TARS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TARS has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 79.3% of graded US stocks.
- TARS's asset turnover comes in at 0.335 -- ranking 138th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows TARS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TARS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TARS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.50||52-week high||$39.08|
|Prev. close||$13.04||52-week low||$10.80|
|Day high||$13.63||Avg. volume||106,888|
|50-day MA||$16.70||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$21.68||Market Cap||279.81M|
Tarsus Pharmaceuticals Inc. (TARS) Company Bio
Tarsus is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company headquartered in Irvine, California. Tarsus was founded in 2017 to bring innovative therapies to a range of diseases in need of better solutions, starting with Demodex blepharitis and eye care.
Most Popular Stories View All
TARS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TARS Latest Social Stream
View Full TARS Social Stream
Latest TARS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Tarsus Pharmaceuticals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TARS as an investment opportunity.
Tarsus Expands Executive Leadership Team with the Appointment of José Trevejo, M.D., Ph.D., as Chief Medical Officer
Dr. Trevejo brings over 20 years of clinical development experience to Tarsus as it advances development of TP-03, the first potential treatment for Demodex blepharitis, and its pipeline programs IRVINE, Calif., Feb. 03, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tarsus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: TARS), whose mission is to focus on unmet needs and apply proven science and new technology to revolutionize treatment for patients, starting with eye care, today announced the appointment of José Trevejo, M.D., Ph.D
Tarsus Pharmaceuticals (TARS) completed enrollment in a second phase 3 trial, dubbed Saturn-2, of TP-03 (lotilaner ophthalmic solution, 0.25%) for patients with Demodex blepharitis;
Tarsus to Host Eye Care Leaders Webcast on Unmet Needs in Demodex Blepharitis and Potential of TP-03
Revolutionizing Treatment for Demodex Blepharitis Patients event to feature Eric Donnenfeld, M.D.; Paul Karpecki, O.D.; and Elizabeth Yeu, M.D. Webcast scheduled for Tuesday, February 8, 2022 at 9 a.m. Pacific Time IRVINE, Calif., Feb. 02, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tarsus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: TARS) whose mission is to focus on unmet needs and apply proven science and new technology to revolutionize treatment for patients, starting with eye care, today announced that it will host a live
Tarsus Completes Enrollment for the Pivotal Phase 3 Saturn-2 Trial of TP-03 to Treat Demodex Blepharitis and Secures $175 Million Credit Facility
Topline data expected in April 2022 from Saturn-2, the second Phase 3 pivotal trial of TP-03 and NDA submission remains on track for this year Credit facility with Hercules Capital and Silicon Valley Bank provides availability of non-dilutive capital IRVINE, Calif., Feb. 02, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tarsus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: TARS) whose mission is to focus on unmet needs and apply proven science and new technology to revolutionize treatment for patients, starting with eye care, today
Tarsus Appoints Elizabeth Yeu, M.D., a Nationally Recognized Ophthalmologist and Eye Care Leader, to its Board of Directors
Dr. Yeu brings over 20 years of eye care experience, and is a highly regarded leader in clinical care and new product innovation IRVINE, Calif., Jan. 04, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tarsus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: TARS), whose mission is to focus on unmet needs and apply proven science and new technology to revolutionize treatment for patients, starting with eye care, today announced the appointment of Elizabeth Yeu, M.D. to its Board of Directors. Dr. Yeu will continue to serve as Tarsus’ Ch
TARS Price Returns