TransAtlantic Petroleum Ltd Ordinary Shares (Bermuda) (TAT): Price and Financial Metrics
TAT Stock Summary
- Transatlantic Petroleum Ltd's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 94.58% of US listed stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for TAT is currently 0.88, higher than only 4.39% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- TAT's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 98.38% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Transatlantic Petroleum Ltd are TLGT, MBII, SWIR, CLRO, and SENS.
- Visit TAT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.transatlanticpetroleum.com.
TAT Daily Price Range
TAT 52-Week Price Range
TAT Stock Price Chart More Charts
TAT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.40||52-week high||$1.43|
|Prev. close||$0.42||52-week low||$0.35|
|Day high||$0.42||Avg. volume||98,575|
|50-day MA||$0.43||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.64||Market Cap||23.08M|