Translate Bio, Inc. (TBIO): Price and Financial Metrics
TBIO Stock Summary
- Translate Bio Inc's stock had its IPO on June 28, 2018, making it an older stock than just 6.47% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 414.43%, Translate Bio Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 95.75% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that TBIO's revenue has grown 1,691.78% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 99.53% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Translate Bio Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be RCUS, RGNX, CRUS, MORF, and SMCI.
- Visit TBIO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.translate.bio.
TBIO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TBIO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.01||52-week high||$28.09|
|Prev. close||$22.50||52-week low||$6.80|
|Day high||$22.75||Avg. volume||1,046,907|
|50-day MA||$15.58||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.46||Market Cap||1.64B|
Translate Bio, Inc. (TBIO) Company Bio
Translate Bio, Inc., a messenger RNA therapeutics company, engages in developing medicines to treat diseases caused by protein or gene dysfunction. It is developing MRT5005 that is in Phase I/II clinical trial for the treatment of cystic fibrosis; and MRT5201 for the treatment of ornithine transcarbamylase deficiency. It has strategic alliances with Sanofi Pasteur. The company was formerly known as RaNA Therapeutics, Inc. and changed its name to Translate Bio, Inc. in June 2017. Translate Bio, Inc. was founded in 2011 and is based in Lexington, Massachusetts.