Translate Bio, Inc. (TBIO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TBIO POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where TBIO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.17% of US stocks.
- TBIO's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 47 weeks.
- TBIO's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 3.27% of US stocks).
TBIO Stock Summary
- Translate Bio Inc's stock had its IPO on June 28, 2018, making it an older stock than merely 9.36% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 367.71%, Translate Bio Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 97.18% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that TBIO's revenue has grown 761.44% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 98.72% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Translate Bio Inc are ALPN, SELB, DTIL, FULC, and ANAB.
- Visit TBIO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.translate.bio.
TBIO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, TBIO's EV/EBIT ratio is 125.94% higher, now standing at 66.2.
- Over the past 39 months, TBIO's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
- TBIO's price/earnings ratio has moved up 76.6 over the prior 39 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TBIO.
TBIO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TBIO has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 93.17% of graded US stocks.
- TBIO's asset turnover comes in at 0.251 -- ranking 176th of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows TBIO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TBIO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TBIO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.36||52-week high||$37.99|
|Prev. close||$37.36||52-week low||$11.91|
|Day high||$37.64||Avg. volume||1,660,263|
|50-day MA||$34.70||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$24.81||Market Cap||2.82B|
Translate Bio, Inc. (TBIO) Company Bio
Translate Bio, Inc., a messenger RNA therapeutics company, engages in developing medicines to treat diseases caused by protein or gene dysfunction. It is developing MRT5005 that is in Phase I/II clinical trial for the treatment of cystic fibrosis; and MRT5201 for the treatment of ornithine transcarbamylase deficiency. It has strategic alliances with Sanofi Pasteur. The company was formerly known as RaNA Therapeutics, Inc. and changed its name to Translate Bio, Inc. in June 2017. Translate Bio, Inc. was founded in 2011 and is based in Lexington, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
TBIO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TBIO Latest Social Stream
View Full TBIO Social Stream
Latest TBIO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Translate Bio Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TBIO as an investment opportunity.
LEXINGTON, Mass., Sept. 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Translate Bio (Nasdaq: TBIO), a clinical-stage messenger RNA (mRNA) therapeutics company developing a new class of potentially transformative medicines to treat or prevent debilitating or life-threatening diseases, today reported that on September 8, 2021, the Company granted restricted stock units for an aggregate of 54,078 shares of the Company’s common stock to twenty new employees. These grants were made pursuant to the Company’s 2021 Indu
mRNA technology has taken the world by storm thanks to the success of two vaccine companies in 2020. What lies ahead?
SHAREHOLDER INVESTIGATION: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates TGRF, SIC, SAFM, TBIO; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / August 26, 2021 / Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies:TGR Financial, Inc. (OTCQX:TGRF) concerning potential violations of the federal securities laws and/or breaches of fiduciary duties relating to its sale to First Foundation Inc.
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: WeissLaw LLP Reminds PFOH, TBIO, LDL, and SNR Shareholders About Its Ongoing Investigations
If you own shares in any of the companies listed above and would like to discuss our investigations or have any questions concerning this notice or your rights or interests, please contact:
JBS Brazil offered to buy the rest of poultry-producer Pilgrim’s Pride. RA Capital disclosed a large position in biotech Icosavax.
TBIO Price Returns