Taboola.com, Ltd. (TBLA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TBLA POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where TBLA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.73% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TBLA is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 178 days.
- TBLA ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 27th percentile.
TBLA Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.31, TABOOLACOM LTD has a higher such ratio than only 9.62% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, TBLA has reported earnings growth of 389.24%, putting it ahead of 95.55% of US stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, TBLA is more volatile than 90.56% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to TABOOLACOM LTD are WRAP, VHC, SMRT, MXCT, and MKFG.
- To check out TABOOLACOM LTD's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001840502.
TBLA Valuation Summary
- TBLA's price/earnings ratio is -17.1; this is 170.08% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- TBLA's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.1 over the prior 26 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TBLA.
TBLA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TBLA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 44.13% of graded US stocks.
- TBLA's asset turnover comes in at 2.316 -- ranking 23rd of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows TBLA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TBLA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TBLA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.64||52-week high||$8.55|
|Prev. close||$1.84||52-week low||$1.52|
|Day high||$3.27||Avg. volume||1,029,680|
|50-day MA||$1.83||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.32||Market Cap||617.84M|
Taboola.com, Ltd. (TBLA) Company Bio
Taboola.com, Ltd. operates a content discovery and native advertising platform for people, advertisers, and digital properties. It offers Taboola, a platform that helps people to find relevant content online, matching them with news stories, articles, blogs, videos, apps, products, and other content they want to explore; helps advertisers promote their brand to their audience; and provides new engagement and monetization opportunities to publishers, mobile carriers, and other digital properties. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Ramat Gan, Israel.
Most Popular Stories View All
TBLA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TBLA Latest Social Stream
View Full TBLA Social Stream
Latest TBLA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TABOOLACOM LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TBLA as an investment opportunity.
BuzzFeed, Inc. Signs New Partnership with Taboola to Power Recommendations Across BuzzFeed’s Premium News Brands - BuzzFeed News and HuffPost
BuzzFeed, Inc.’s News Brands Transition to Taboola Recommendations to Increase Audience Engagement and MonetizationNEW YORK, Nov. 16, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Taboola (Nasdaq: TBLA), a global leader in powering recommendations for the open web, helping people discover things they may like, today announced a new partnership with BuzzFeed, Inc., a digital media company committed to making the Internet better by providing trusted, quality, brand-safe news and entertainment to hundreds of millions o
There's a lot to be optimistic about in the Technology sector as 2 analysts just weighed in on Par Technology (PAR – Research Report) and Taboola.com (TBLA – Research Report) with bullish sentiments. Par Technology (PAR) In a report released today, Mayank Tandon from Needham reiterated a Buy rating on Par Technology, with a price target of $30.00. The company's shares closed last Wednesday at $21.79. According to TipRanks.
Online recommendations provider Taboola.com Ltd. (NASDAQ:TBLA) has reported better-than-expected third-quarter numbers but trimmed its outlook. Revenue declined 1.9% year-over-year to $332.5 million but managed to come in ahead of expectations by ~$10.4 million. EPS at $0.04, on the other hand, was a surprise over the Street’s estimates of a $0.12 net loss per share. Further, the company is making investments in e-Commerce, Taboola News, and Taboola Header Bidding which provides it a footprint in newer markets. The Taboola Header Bidding is now utilized by more than 50 publishers globally and Taboola News remains on path to exceeding $50 million in revenues this year.
Beat Q3 Revenues, Gross Profit, Adjusted EBITDA and Non-GAAP Net Income.Gross Profit of $102.7M and Ex-TAC Gross Profit of $129.3M.GAAP Net Loss of $26.0M, Non-GAAP Net Income of $10.2M and Adjusted EBITDA of $24.2M.Maintain and reiterate 2022 Adjusted EBITDA Guidance of $152-160M. For FY 2022, expecting $17-25M of Free Cash Flow and $58-66M cash generated before paying publishers $21M in net pre-payments*** and $20M of cash interest payments.Lowering full year 2022 guidance for ex-TAC Gross Pro
Top Publishers Including McClatchy, Ströer and Others Adopt Taboola’s New Header Bidding Solution, Unlocking Incremental Revenue From Display Placements and Giving Advertisers Better ROI
Taboola Header Bidding originally deployed in April 2022.Taboola’s advantage in the space is its reach to over 500M daily active users with first party data, 15,000 direct performance advertisers working with Taboola, and advanced AI technology.Taboola Header Bidding has scaled to more than 50 publishers, benefiting from Taboola’s unique offering in the space. Phased rollout will continue in 2023.The new product targets the display market that is worth tens of billions of dollars, creating a mea
TBLA Price Returns