BlackRock TCP Capital Corp. (TCPC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, TCPC has greater average cash flow over the past 5.75 years than only 7.41% US-listed dividend payers.
- TCPC's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of -111.92% over the past 5.75 years -- higher than just 7.93% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with TCPC that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: ESCA, JBSS, MCC, POOL and NVO.
TCPC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding BlackRock TCP Capital Corp, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 177.44%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of TCPC, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, TCPC offers a dividend yield in the top 4.16% of stocks in our set.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, BlackRock TCP Capital Corp's expected return of 177.44% is higher than 92.84% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, TCPC has a discount rate lower than 92.84% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- In comparison to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, TCPC is growing its dividends at a faster rate than about just 21.22% of them.
TCPC Dividend Chart
TCPC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
TCPC Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on TCPC dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on BlackRock TCP Capital Corp and its dividends:
BlackRock TCP Capital Corp Common Stock (TCPC) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for BlackRock TCP Capital Corp (TCPC) - Dividend Investor
BlackRock TCP Capital Corp (TCPC) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha