Telecom Argentina SA (TEO) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- TEO's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 191.42%.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, TEO has returned $34,130,000,000 US dollars, more than 98.25% of US dividend issuers.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with TEO's price: CPL, AIT, FMBI, RESI and VOYA.
TEO Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Telecom Argentina Sa, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 1409.45% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Telecom Argentina Sa are:
- With a market cap of roughly $2 billion, TEO is in the mid-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than 97.34% of them.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the mid-sized market cap category, TEO has a beta lower than 97.5% of them.
- In terms of opportunity, Telecom Argentina Sa's estimated return of 1409.45% surpasses about 98.53% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
TEO Dividend Chart
TEO Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|