Pareteum Corporation (TEUM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TEUM Stock Summary
- PARETEUM Corp's market capitalization of $22,542,764 is ahead of just 3.12% of US-listed equities.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for TEUM is -1.72 -- better than just 3.4% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 773.75%, PARETEUM Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 98.24% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TEUM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SCOR, LFUS, FLNT, JAZZ, and ADMP.
- Visit TEUM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pareteum.com.
TEUM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Communication Services stock, TEUM's EV/EBIT ratio is 103.21% lower, now standing at -0.8.
- Over the past 243 months, TEUM's price/sales ratio has gone down 6.8.
- Over the past 243 months, TEUM's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 67.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TEUM.
TEUM Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -91.4%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -83.07%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -49.87%.
The table below shows TEUM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TEUM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TEUM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.16||52-week high||$0.88|
|Prev. close||$0.15||52-week low||$0.09|
|Day high||$0.17||Avg. volume||350,910|
|50-day MA||$0.24||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.41||Market Cap||18.26M|
Pareteum Corporation (TEUM) Company Bio
Pareteum Corporation operates a communications cloud services platform in Europe and internationally. Its platform provides mobility, messaging, and security services and applications, with a single-sign-on, application program interface (API), and software development suite. The company is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
TEUM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TEUM Latest Social Stream
View Full TEUM Social Stream
Latest TEUM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PARETEUM Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TEUM as an investment opportunity.
Pareteum Corporation (OTC: TEUM), a global cloud Communications-Platform-as-a-Service (CPaaS) company, today announced that Cayon Cloud Communications (Cayon) will deploy Pareteum Experience CloudTM to provide mobile wireless services to new Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO) brands in Tunisia.
Pareteum Corporation (OTC: TEUM), a global cloud Communications-Platform-as-a-Service (CPaaS) company, today announced that the National Association of Corporate Directors (NACD) recently recognized Pareteum interim Board Chair Mary Beth Vitale as NACD Directorship Certified.
Pareteum Corporation (OTC: TEUM), a global cloud Communications-Platform-as-a-Service (CPaaS) company, today announced financial results for full year 2020.
Pareteum Corporation (OTC: TEUM), a global cloud Communications-Platform-as-a-Service (CPaaS) company, will report full year 2020 financial results on Thursday, June 17, 2021, after the U.S. financial markets close. Pareteum will host a conference call and live audio webcast on Thursday, June 17, 2021, at 4:30 p.m. ET.
Pareteum Corporation (OTC Pink Open Market: TEUM), a global cloud platform-as-a-service (CPaaS) company, achieved another significant milestone today with the announcement of its full-year 2019 financial results and restated first and second quarter financial results for 2019. The Company expects to release its 2019 annual report on Form 10-K and interim periods included therein later today. The Company expects to complete the process and file full-year 2020 financial information soon by becoming fully current with respect to the filing of its quarterly and annual financial results. Pareteum's Board of Directors and executive management have instituted significant changes to reconstitute the company to position for future growth and value creation.
TEUM Price Returns