Pareteum Corporation (TEUM): Price and Financial Metrics
TEUM Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 3,323.33%, PARETEUM Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 98.61% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for PARETEUM Corp comes in at 351.01%, a number that bests 98.24% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of PARETEUM Corp's share price is greater than that of 97.08% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PARETEUM Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be JT, BITA, MNKD, QD, and RENN.
- Visit TEUM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pareteum.com.
TEUM Stock Price Chart More Charts
TEUM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.41||52-week high||$5.93|
|Prev. close||$0.42||52-week low||$0.29|
|Day high||$0.42||Avg. volume||4,355,748|
|50-day MA||$0.57||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.70||Market Cap||46.78M|
Pareteum Corporation (TEUM) Company Bio
Pareteum Corporation operates a communications cloud services platform in Europe and internationally. Its platform provides mobility, messaging, and security services and applications, with a single-sign-on, application program interface (API), and software development suite. The company is based in New York, New York.