Pareteum Corporation (TEUM): Price and Financial Metrics
TEUM Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 3,323.33%, PARETEUM Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 98.82% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for PARETEUM Corp comes in at 351.01%, a number that bests 98.23% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, TEUM is more volatile than 98.59% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PARETEUM Corp are EB, UPLD, CASI, RENN, and CDLX.
- TEUM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PARETEUM Corp's official web site, go to www.pareteum.com.
TEUM Stock Price Chart More Charts
TEUM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.42||52-week high||$5.38|
|Prev. close||$0.39||52-week low||$0.29|
|Day high||$0.42||Avg. volume||3,237,589|
|50-day MA||$0.54||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.29||Market Cap||47.55M|
Pareteum Corporation (TEUM) Company Bio
Pareteum Corporation operates a communications cloud services platform in Europe and internationally. Its platform provides mobility, messaging, and security services and applications, with a single-sign-on, application program interface (API), and software development suite. The company is based in New York, New York.