Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. ADR (TEVA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TEVA POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where TEVA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.29% of US stocks.
- TEVA's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- TEVA ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
TEVA Stock Summary
- TEVA's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.43 -- higher than only 2.7% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- TEVA's price/sales ratio is 0.61; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 12.72% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, TEVA has reported earnings growth of -586.16%, putting it ahead of merely 3.61% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be PAAS, EGY, CCMP, KRA, and SSYS.
- TEVA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd's official web site, go to www.tevapharm.com.
TEVA Valuation Summary
- TEVA's EV/EBIT ratio is -11.9; this is 140.61% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 227 months, TEVA's price/earnings ratio has gone down 27.
- TEVA's price/earnings ratio has moved down 27 over the prior 227 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TEVA.
TEVA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TEVA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 54.74% of graded US stocks.
- TEVA's asset turnover comes in at 0.329 -- ranking 139th of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- DARE, WINT, and PBYI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TEVA.
The table below shows TEVA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TEVA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TEVA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.24||52-week high||$13.30|
|Prev. close||$8.95||52-week low||$8.24|
|Day high||$9.45||Avg. volume||8,860,294|
|50-day MA||$9.36||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.43||Market Cap||10.09B|
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. ADR (TEVA) Company Bio
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd is a pharmaceutical company which develops, produces, and markets, generic and specialty medicines which include chemical and therapeutic medicines in a variety of dosage forms and central nervous system medicines. Established in 1901, the company markets 3,500 generic and proprietary products to 60 countries worldwide. Teva competes against other large pharmaceutical companies such as Pfizer, Merck, Novartis, and GlaxoSmithKline. Kare Schulz currently serves as Teva’s President, Chairman of the Board, and Chief Executive Officer, overseeing an international workforce of around 38,000 employees.
Most Popular Stories View All
TEVA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TEVA Latest Social Stream
View Full TEVA Social Stream
Latest TEVA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TEVA as an investment opportunity.
Major players in the neutropenia biologic drug treatment market are Teva Pharmaceutical, Amgen, Sanofi, Mylan, Kyowa Kirin, Baxter International, CVS Health Corp, Novartis, Spectrum Pharmaceuticals, and Partner Therapeutics. Major players in the neutropenia biologic drug treatment market are Teva Pharmaceutical, Amgen, Sanofi, Mylan, Kyowa Kirin, Baxter International, CVS Health Corp, Novartis, Spectrum Pharmaceuticals, and Partner Therapeutics.
Global Sennetsu Fever Treatment Market Business Growth Statistics and Key Players Insights 2021-2028||Abbott, Bayer AG, Mylan N.V., Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., GlaxoSmithKline plc, Allergan, Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp
Global sennetsu fever treatment market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses the market to account to grow at a CAGR of 3.90% in the above mentioned forecast
United States: Obviousness Of Method Claim Requires Expectation Of Success For Recited Purpose - Foley & Lardner
In Eli Lilly and Co. v. Teva Pharmaceuticals International GmbH, the Federal Circuit affirmed the USPTO Patent Trial and Appeal Board decision upholding Teva''s patents directed to specific methods of treatment
Background - On August 5, 2021, the Federal Circuit issued an opinion in GlaxoSmithKline v. Teva Pharmaceuticals, Case No. 18-1976, in favor of GSK, finding that Teva was liable for inducing infringement of GSK''s patent. This decision reversed the grant of judgment as a matter of law ("JMOL") that was entered by the trial court below and reinstated the jury''s verdict for GSK. By: Jones Day
In this article, we discuss the 15 best stocks to invest in today according to David Abrams based on Q2 holdings of the fund. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of Abrams’ history, investment philosophy, and hedge fund performance, go directly to the 5 Best Stocks to Invest in Today According to David […]
TEVA Price Returns
Continue Researching TEVAWant to see what other sources are saying about Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (TEVA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (TEVA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (TEVA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch