Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. ADR (TEVA): Price and Financial Metrics
TEVA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.66||52-week high||$11.44|
|Prev. close||$9.82||52-week low||$7.09|
|Day high||$9.87||Avg. volume||10,318,331|
|50-day MA||$9.12||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.86||Market Cap||10.83B|
TEVA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TEVA POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where TEVA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.74% of US stocks.
- TEVA's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- TEVA's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 6.74% of US stocks).
TEVA Stock Summary
- TEVA has a market capitalization of $9,730,030,033 -- more than approximately 84.19% of US stocks.
- TEVA PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRIES LTD's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 85.3% of US equities in our set.
- TEVA PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRIES LTD's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 19.62%, greater than the shareholder yield of 90.21% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to TEVA PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRIES LTD are ERJ, PTPI, FLNT, ADTH, and ELAN.
- TEVA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TEVA PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRIES LTD's official web site, go to www.tevapharm.com.
TEVA Valuation Summary
- TEVA's price/earnings ratio is -4.5; this is 118.52% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- TEVA's price/sales ratio has moved down 5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TEVA.
TEVA Growth Metrics
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -42.28%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 20.57%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 24.78%.
The table below shows TEVA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TEVA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TEVA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 57.93% of graded US stocks.
- TEVA's asset turnover comes in at 0.33 -- ranking 140th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- LFVN, ONVO, and ANAB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TEVA.
The table below shows TEVA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. ADR (TEVA) Company Bio
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd is a pharmaceutical company which develops, produces, and markets, generic and specialty medicines which include chemical and therapeutic medicines in a variety of dosage forms and central nervous system medicines. Established in 1901, the company markets 3,500 generic and proprietary products to 60 countries worldwide. Teva competes against other large pharmaceutical companies such as Pfizer, Merck, Novartis, and GlaxoSmithKline. Kare Schulz currently serves as Teva’s President, Chairman of the Board, and Chief Executive Officer, overseeing an international workforce of around 38,000 employees.
TEVA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TEVA Latest Social Stream
View Full TEVA Social Stream
Latest TEVA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TEVA PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRIES LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TEVA as an investment opportunity.
TEL AVIV, Israel, November 20, 2023--Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. (NYSE and TASE: TEVA) today announced that Richard Francis, Teva's President and CEO, will present at the Evercore ISI HealthCONx Conference on Tuesday, November 28, 2023. The presentation will begin at 8:20 A.M. Eastern Time.
PARSIPPANY, N.J. & TEL AVIV, Israel, November 17, 2023--Teva Pharmaceuticals Inc., a U.S. affiliate of Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. (NYSE and TASE: TEVA), announced today the approval of a generic version of Forteo®1, in the United States. Market availability of the product in the U.S. is expected in the coming weeks.
In this article, we’ll list countries expected to be the most populated in 2030 and their population growth patterns. If you want to skip how the world’s population trends are changing, read 10 Most Populated Countries in 2030. Patterns in the World’s Population Growth As we approach 2030, it is crucial to understand the dynamics […]
Alkermes' (ALKS) growth is being driven by the sale of its proprietary products, Vivitrol, Aristada and Lybalvi. However, stiff competition in the target market remains an overhang.
Per the deal, Royalty Pharma is set to provide TEVA R&D funding support of up to $125 million to develop olanzapine LAI for treating schizophrenia.
TEVA Price Returns
Continue Researching TEVAWant to see what other sources are saying about Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (TEVA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (TEVA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (TEVA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch