Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. ADR (TEVA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TEVA POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where TEVA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.33% of US stocks.
- TEVA's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- TEVA ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
TEVA Stock Summary
- TEVA's went public 32.53 years ago, making it older than 85.55% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for TEVA PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRIES LTD comes in at -5.45%, a number that bests only 16.57% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for TEVA comes in at 23.08% -- higher than that of 91.86% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TEVA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AGFS, AYTU, FLNT, ELAN, and LNDC.
- TEVA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TEVA PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRIES LTD's official web site, go to www.tevapharm.com.
TEVA Valuation Summary
- TEVA's price/earnings ratio is -8.3; this is 142.35% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- TEVA's price/sales ratio has moved down 3.4 over the prior 240 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TEVA.
TEVA Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -15.02%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -68.59%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 10.24%.
The table below shows TEVA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TEVA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TEVA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 57.93% of graded US stocks.
- TEVA's asset turnover comes in at 0.33 -- ranking 140th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- LFVN, ONVO, and ANAB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TEVA.
The table below shows TEVA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TEVA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TEVA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.83||52-week high||$11.34|
|Prev. close||$8.23||52-week low||$6.78|
|Day high||$8.83||Avg. volume||10,720,357|
|50-day MA||$9.34||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.62||Market Cap||9.81B|
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. ADR (TEVA) Company Bio
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd is a pharmaceutical company which develops, produces, and markets, generic and specialty medicines which include chemical and therapeutic medicines in a variety of dosage forms and central nervous system medicines. Established in 1901, the company markets 3,500 generic and proprietary products to 60 countries worldwide. Teva competes against other large pharmaceutical companies such as Pfizer, Merck, Novartis, and GlaxoSmithKline. Kare Schulz currently serves as Teva’s President, Chairman of the Board, and Chief Executive Officer, overseeing an international workforce of around 38,000 employees.
Most Popular Stories View All
TEVA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TEVA Latest Social Stream
View Full TEVA Social Stream
Latest TEVA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TEVA PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRIES LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TEVA as an investment opportunity.
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries (NYSE: TEVA) stock closed the trading week in style, rising by over 3% on a bleak and bearish day for the wider market. Teva Pharmaceuticals, the company's key subsidiary, has reached an agreement with the southern state's attorney general to settle accusations of price-fixing. Under the terms of the arrangement, Teva is to pay just under $3.35 million; in return, once the funds are handed over Georgia will dismiss all claims against the company in the case.
TEL AVIV, Israel & PARSIPPANY, N.J., September 30, 2022--Teva Pharmaceuticals, a U.S. affiliate of Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. (NYSE and TASE: TEVA), has reached an agreement with the Attorney General (AG) of Georgia to settle the state’s price-fixing claims against Teva. Teva will pay the state $3.346 million as part of the settlement, and the state will dismiss all of its claims against Teva and its affiliates once payment has been made.
Europe's drug makers have warned about stopping manufacturing some cheap generic medicines amid surging electricity costs. The generic drug industry lobby group, Medicines for Europe, representing Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (NYSE: TEVA), Novartis AG's (NYSE: NVS) Sandoz unit, and Fresenius SE's (OTC: FSNUY) Kabi business, sent a letter to European states' energy and health ministers, asking for measures to relieve the cost burden. According to Medicines for Europe, Generic associations p
Teva Launches Honestly HD Website to Provide People Living With Huntington’s Disease (HD) Information, Inspiration and Resources on HD Chorea
TEL AVIV, Israel & PARSIPPANY, N.J., September 26, 2022--Teva Pharmaceuticals, a U.S. affiliate of Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. (NYSE and TASE: TEVA), today announced the launch of the Honestly HD website, which aims to provide information, inspiration and resources to help people understand what to expect with Huntington’s Disease (HD) chorea – one of the most visible and treatable symptoms of HD – and, how to talk to their doctor about preserving independence. In addition to the newly l
To avert a collision of patents and safety regulations, the Supreme Court must ensure that a damaging ruling is quickly undone.
TEVA Price Returns
Continue Researching TEVAWant to see what other sources are saying about Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (TEVA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (TEVA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (TEVA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch