Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited American Depositary Shares (TEVA): Price and Financial Metrics
TEVA Stock Summary
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd's market capitalization of $11,510,622,497 is ahead of 85.5% of US-listed equities.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 2.13, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 10.6% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for TEVA comes in at 18.02% -- higher than that of 89.11% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be BHC, HAS, MRO, BC, and CE.
- TEVA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd's official web site, go to www.tevapharm.com.
TEVA Stock Price Chart More Charts
TEVA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.20||52-week high||$20.21|
|Prev. close||$10.62||52-week low||$6.07|
|Day high||$10.70||Avg. volume||17,048,459|
|50-day MA||$9.79||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.45||Market Cap||11.14B|
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited American Depositary Shares (TEVA) Company Bio
Teva Pharmaceuticals manufactures, markets, and distributes generic, specialty, and other pharmaceutical products worldwide. The company operates in two segments, Generic Medicines and Specialty Medicines. The company was founded in 1901 and is based in Petach Tikva, Israel.