Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. ADR (TEVA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TEVA POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where TEVA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.42% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TEVA is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- TEVA ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
TEVA Stock Summary
- TEVA's price/sales ratio is 0.73; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 13.83% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, TEVA has reported earnings growth of 812.54%, putting it ahead of 97.45% of US stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for TEVA comes in at 13.97% -- higher than that of 84.9% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd are HI, Y, CRD.A, ANAT, and PTSI.
- TEVA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd's official web site, go to www.tevapharm.com.
TEVA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TEVA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.12||52-week high||$13.30|
|Prev. close||$10.40||52-week low||$8.44|
|Day high||$10.37||Avg. volume||9,000,755|
|50-day MA||$10.57||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.39||Market Cap||11.05B|
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. ADR (TEVA) Company Bio
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd is a pharmaceutical company which develops, produces, and markets, generic and specialty medicines which include chemical and therapeutic medicines in a variety of dosage forms and central nervous system medicines. Established in 1901, the company markets 3,500 generic and proprietary products to 60 countries worldwide. Teva competes against other large pharmaceutical companies such as Pfizer, Merck, Novartis, and GlaxoSmithKline. Kare Schulz currently serves as Teva’s President, Chairman of the Board, and Chief Executive Officer, overseeing an international workforce of around 38,000 employees.
TEVA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TEVA Latest Social Stream
View Full TEVA Social Stream
Latest TEVA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TEVA as an investment opportunity.
In this episode of Influencers, Eli Lilly Chairman & CEO David Ricks joins Andy to discuss the latest in the pharmaceutical industry, new progress in the fight against COVID-19, and potential groundbreaking advancements for the treatment of Alzheimer’s.
Eli Lilly CEO David Ricks joins 'Influencers with Andy Serwer' to discuss progress in the fight against COVID-19.
In March, the European Commission said it would probe whether an Israeli drugmaker used patents to stave off competition. In its investigation, Brussels will assess whether Teva “abusively blocked or delayed” market competition for Copaxone, its blockbuster multiple sclerosis drug, by strategically filing and withdrawing “divisional” patents. As such, they potentially enable drug creators to prolong the market exclusivity of products beyond the expiry of their original patents by filing new claims, which in effect extend their monopoly and block generic manufacturers.
Global Neuroprotection Market 2021-2028 | A Detailed Study on Market Strategies and Key Players - Daiichi Sankyo Company, Eli Lilly and Company, Allergan plc, Dr. Reddys Laboratories Ltd., Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
The Global Neuroprotection Market Report by QYReports contains comprehensive scrutiny and straightforward statistics relating to the market. The report offers knowledgeable information to the clients enhancing their decision-making capability with regards to the Neuroprotection market business. The report entails the
Teva Announces the U.S. Launch of its Generic Version of SOOLANTRA® (ivermectin) Cream, 1% for Once Daily Treatment of Rosacea
TEL AVIV, Israel & PARSIPPANY, N.J., Jun 16, 2021--Teva Pharmaceuticals, a U.S. affiliate of Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.(NYSE and TASE: TEVA), today announced the U.S. launch of its generic version of once daily SOOLANTRA® (ivermectin) Cream, 1% for the treatment of inflammatory lesions of rosacea.
TEVA Price Returns
Continue Researching TEVAWant to see what other sources are saying about Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (TEVA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (TEVA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (TEVA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch