Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. ADR (TEVA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TEVA POWR Grades
- TEVA scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 99.14% of US stocks.
- TEVA's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- TEVA's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 8.18% of US stocks).
TEVA Stock Summary
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd is reporting a growth rate of -150.72%; that's higher than merely 12.54% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that TEVA's revenue has grown -4.69% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 13.73% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for TEVA comes in at 22.28% -- higher than that of 92.16% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TEVA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CAE, OCDX, BDC, CW, and VTRS.
- TEVA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd's official web site, go to www.tevapharm.com.
TEVA Valuation Summary
- TEVA's EV/EBIT ratio is -11.9; this is 140.61% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 227 months, TEVA's price/earnings ratio has gone down 27.
- TEVA's price/earnings ratio has moved down 27 over the prior 227 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TEVA.
TEVA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TEVA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 57.93% of graded US stocks.
- TEVA's asset turnover comes in at 0.33 -- ranking 140th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- LFVN, ONVO, and ANAB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TEVA.
The table below shows TEVA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TEVA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TEVA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.47||52-week high||$11.55|
|Prev. close||$8.31||52-week low||$7.23|
|Day high||$8.52||Avg. volume||8,999,519|
|50-day MA||$8.74||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.88||Market Cap||9.35B|
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. ADR (TEVA) Company Bio
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd is a pharmaceutical company which develops, produces, and markets, generic and specialty medicines which include chemical and therapeutic medicines in a variety of dosage forms and central nervous system medicines. Established in 1901, the company markets 3,500 generic and proprietary products to 60 countries worldwide. Teva competes against other large pharmaceutical companies such as Pfizer, Merck, Novartis, and GlaxoSmithKline. Kare Schulz currently serves as Teva’s President, Chairman of the Board, and Chief Executive Officer, overseeing an international workforce of around 38,000 employees.
Most Popular Stories View All
TEVA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TEVA Latest Social Stream
View Full TEVA Social Stream
Latest TEVA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TEVA as an investment opportunity.
No summary available.
Today's Research Daily features new research reports on 16 major stocks, including Apple Inc. (AAPL), The Walt Disney Company (DIS), and Broadcom Inc. (AVGO).
The post Warren Buffett Stocks: This Is What Berkshire Hathaway Bought And Sold In Q4 appeared on BitcoinEthereumNews.com . Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway (BRKB) bought beaten-down Activision Blizzard (ATVI) and Nu Holdings (NU) for the first time in the fourth quarter of 2021, while exiting Teva Pharmaceuticals (TEVA) and…
(Bloomberg) -- Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway Inc. took a stake in Activision Blizzard Inc., the game giant that has agreed to be acquired by Microsoft Corp., in an investment that would have been valued at $975 million at the end of the year. Most Read from BloombergHere’s What the Pandemic Has in Store for the World NextPutin Signals Talks With U.S. to Go On as Some Drills EndRussia Says Some Troops Are Returning to Base After DrillsStocks Fail to Hold Gains as Treasury Yields Jump: Marke
No summary available.
TEVA Price Returns
Continue Researching TEVAWant to see what other sources are saying about Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (TEVA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (TEVA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (TEVA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch