Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (TEVA) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show price targets and recommendations from analysts covering Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
TEVA Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for TEVA as an investment opportunity.
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd's number of analysts covering the stock is greater than 91.09% of all US stocks.
- The percentage of analysts bullish on the stock of TEVA is greater than 8.3% of Healthcare stocks.
- TEVA has a greater average analyst price target than 10.41% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd's variance in analysts' estimates is lower than 13.07% of all US stocks.
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd's percent of analysts bearish on the stock is lower than 15.69% of Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd's upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) is higher than 83.82% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- TEVA has a less change in bullishness amongst analysts than just about 100% of all US stocks.
In the Pharmaceutical Products industry, TLRY, GILD and ICPT are the three stocks most similar to Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd regarding the price target and analyst recommendation information presented here.
Make investment decisions regarding TEVA using the data that counts. Try POWR Ratings for free.