Atlassian Corporation Plc - Class A Ordinary Shares (TEAM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TEAM POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where TEAM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.61% of US stocks.
- TEAM's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- TEAM's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 14.17% of US stocks).
TEAM Stock Summary
- TEAM has a market capitalization of $53,171,773,550 -- more than approximately 95.4% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for TEAM is currently 68.14, higher than 93.83% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- TEAM's price/sales ratio is 27.13; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 92.48% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Atlassian Corp Plc are BIDU, WDAY, TWLO, PANW, and VRTX.
- Visit TEAM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.atlassian.com.
TEAM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TEAM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$214.99||52-week high||$262.40|
|Prev. close||$212.45||52-week low||$160.01|
|Day high||$218.84||Avg. volume||1,451,563|
|50-day MA||$225.02||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$212.28||Market Cap||28.41B|
Atlassian Corporation Plc - Class A Ordinary Shares (TEAM) Company Bio
Atlassian Inc. focuses on designing, developing, and producing prepackaged computer software. The company makes software for developers for such tasks as tracking and testing code and communicating among teams through its HipChat tool. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in San Francisco, California.
TEAM Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Atlassian Corp Plc. To summarize, we found that Atlassian Corp Plc ranked in the 45th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 30%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Atlassian Corp Plc ended up being:
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 1% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately just 8.93% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- Atlassian Corp Plc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -5.42. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 11.61% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Atlassian Corp Plc experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Technology), this tax rate is higher than only 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TEAM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TEAM Latest Social Stream
View Full TEAM Social Stream
Latest TEAM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Atlassian Corp Plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TEAM as an investment opportunity.
Calix (CALX) unveils GigaSpire BLAST u6x, the latest addition to the GigaSpire BLAST portfolio, to enhance the Wi-Fi 6 experience with a streamlined network infrastructure.
Shares of Atlassian (NASDAQ: TEAM) gained 12.7% in April 2021, according to data from S&P Global Market Intelligence. The Australia-based maker of project management software and application development tools crushed Wall Street's estimates in the third quarter, though the stock gains would have been larger if Atlassian had followed the report up with equally impressive guidance targets. Atlassian saw revenue rise 38% year over year to $569 million.
Does the May share price for Atlassian Corporation Plc ( NASDAQ:TEAM ) reflect what it's really worth? Today, we will...
Robert W. Baird Stick to Their Buy Rating for Atlassian
Atlassian (TEAM) saw its shares surge in the last session with trading volume being higher than average. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions could translate into further price increase in the near term.
TEAM Price Returns