Tecnoglass Inc. - Ordinary Shares (TGLS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: TGLS reports less variability in its cash flow than only 0.23% of dividend stocks in our set.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that TGLS has less volatility in its price than merely 0.55% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with TGLS that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: HNP, PCTI, CCF, ATNI and MAXR.
TGLS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of TGLS, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 91.68% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of TGLS, investors may wish to consider are:
- TGLS's annual revenue of 497 million US dollars puts it in the small-sized revenue class; relative to suck stocks, it has a discount rate lower than 96.33% of dividend issuing stocks in its revenue class.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Tecnoglass Inc, its beta is lower than 3.42% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
- TGLS's market cap of approximately $1 billion makes it a small-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than merely 2.05% of them.
TGLS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|