Teekay LNG Partners L.P. (TGP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TGP POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where TGP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.17% of US stocks.
- TGP's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- TGP ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
TGP Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for TGP is currently 2.25, higher than just 6.96% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Teekay LNG Partners LP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 7.35% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For TGP, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 96.04% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Teekay LNG Partners LP, a group of peers worth examining would be LMRK, NNA, BIPC, DHC, and DLNG.
- Visit TGP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.teekay.com.
TGP Valuation Summary
- TGP's price/earnings ratio is 23.2; this is 15.42% higher than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 192 months, TGP's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 72.4.
- TGP's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 72.4 over the prior 192 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TGP.
TGP Growth Metrics
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 14.83%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -65.28%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -12.16%.
The table below shows TGP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TGP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TGP has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 90.17% of graded US stocks.
- TGP's asset turnover comes in at 0.115 -- ranking 128th of 138 Transportation stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows TGP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TGP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TGP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.69||52-week high||$17.20|
|Prev. close||$15.87||52-week low||$10.12|
|Day high||$16.06||Avg. volume||228,128|
|50-day MA||$14.69||Dividend yield||7.33%|
|200-day MA||$14.25||Market Cap||1.36B|
Teekay LNG Partners L.P. (TGP) Company Bio
Teekay Energy Partners LP provides marine transportation services for liquefied natural gas, liquefied petroleum gas,, and crude oil worldwide. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.
Most Popular Stories View All
TGP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TGP Latest Social Stream
View Full TGP Social Stream
Latest TGP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Teekay LNG Partners LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TGP as an investment opportunity.
HAMILTON, Bermuda, Sept. 17, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Teekay GP LLC, the general partner of Teekay LNG Partners L.P. ( Teekay LNG or the Partnership ) (NYSE:TGP), has declared cash distributions of $0.5625 per unit on the Partnerships Series A preferred units (NYSE:TGP PR A) and $0.5313 per unit on the Partnerships Series B preferred units (NYSE:TGP PR B) for the period from July 1, 2021 to September 30, 2021. The cash distributions are payable on October 15, 2021 to all unitholders of record as at September 30, 2021.
The oil tanker industry is involved in the transportation and storage of crude oil, natural gas, and related products. Companies in the industry own, operate, or lease various types of oil tankers and facilities.
Let's see if Teekay (TGP) stock is a good choice for value-oriented investors right now from multiple angles.
HAMILTON, Bermuda, Sept. 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Teekay Corporation (Teekay or the Company) (NYSE:TK) announces that it has entered into a contract with the Australian Government Department of Defence to provide marine services for five Australian Government vessels for a firm period of six years, with options to extend for up to an additional 10 years. Under the contract, which is expected to commence in November 2021, Teekay will provide ship management services, including crewing and tra
Teekay LNG Partners LP (TGP): Price Down $-0.46 (-3.31)% Over Past Day, Down $-0.1 (-0.74)% Over Past Hour
This is the 3rd day in a row tgp has seen its price head down. The post Teekay LNG Partners LP (TGP): Price Down $-0.46 (-3.31)% Over Past Day, Down $-0.1 (-0.74)% Over Past Hour appeared first on ETF Daily News .
TGP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|