Teekay LNG Partners L.P. (TGP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TGP POWR Grades
- TGP scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 89.73% of US stocks.
- TGP's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 155 days.
- TGP's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 1.07% of US stocks).
TGP Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Teekay LNG Partners LP is higher than just 7.14% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Teekay LNG Partners LP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 7.09% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Teekay LNG Partners LP is higher than it is for about 96.09% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TGP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HMLP, DHC, DLNG, BIPC, and MGP.
- Visit TGP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.teekay.com.
TGP Valuation Summary
- TGP's price/earnings ratio is 23.2; this is 15.42% higher than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 192 months, TGP's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 72.4.
- TGP's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 72.4 over the prior 192 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TGP.
TGP Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -55.08%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 49.1%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -51.32%.
The table below shows TGP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TGP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TGP has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 89.85% of graded US stocks.
- TGP's asset turnover comes in at 0.115 -- ranking 127th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows TGP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TGP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TGP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.98||52-week high||$17.24|
|Prev. close||$16.99||52-week low||$12.10|
|Day high||$17.00||Avg. volume||928,338|
|50-day MA||$16.92||Dividend yield||13.25%|
|200-day MA||$15.69||Market Cap||1.48B|
Teekay LNG Partners L.P. (TGP) Company Bio
Teekay Energy Partners LP provides marine transportation services for liquefied natural gas, liquefied petroleum gas,, and crude oil worldwide. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.
Most Popular Stories View All
TGP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TGP Latest Social Stream
View Full TGP Social Stream
Latest TGP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Teekay LNG Partners LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TGP as an investment opportunity.
HAMILTON, Bermuda, Jan. 13, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Teekay LNG Partners L.P. (the Partnership) (NYSE: TGP) today announced that it completed the previously announced acquisition of the Partnership by investment vehicles managed by Stonepeak. All common units will convert into the right to receive $17.00 per common unit in cash, subject to deductions of applicable withholding tax. The common units, which trade on the New York Stock Exchange (“NYSE”) under the ticker symbol “TGP”, will be suspend
The oil tanker industry is involved in the transportation and storage of crude oil, natural gas, and related products. Companies in the industry own, operate, or lease various types of oil tankers and facilities.
Vltava Fund, an investment management firm, published its fourth-quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. In its Q4 2021 investor letter, Vltava Fund described 2021 as a year of very strong growth in profitability among the companies they own in their portfolio, as the profits of the companies they […]
Situation Overview Stonepeak Infrastructure Partners announced the acquisition of 100% of the Common units and GP units of Teekay LNG Partners (TGP) on October 4th, 2021. The implied enterprise value is ~$6.2 billion. The transaction has received all major milestones and is expected to close mid-January 2022. According to the...
Horos Asset Management, an investment management firm, published its third-quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. Horos Value Internacional gained 3.5% over the quarter and is up 33.6% in 2021, compared to 1.2% and 17.3%, respectively, in its benchmark index. Horos Value Iberia gained 1.7% over the quarter and […]
TGP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|