Teekay LNG Partners L.P. (TGP): Price and Financial Metrics
TGP Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 445.82, Teekay LNG Partners LP P/E ratio is greater than that of about 98.78% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Teekay LNG Partners LP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 5.75% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For TGP, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 95.1% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TGP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SBRA, BEP, FSP, AVH, and CVA.
- TGP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Teekay LNG Partners LP's official web site, go to www.teekay.com.
TGP Daily Price Range
TGP 52-Week Price Range
TGP Stock Price Chart More Charts
TGP Price/Volume Stats
Teekay LNG Partners L.P. (TGP) Company Bio
Teekay Energy Partners LP provides marine transportation services for liquefied natural gas, liquefied petroleum gas,, and crude oil worldwide. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.