Teekay LNG Partners L.P. (TGP): Price and Financial Metrics
TGP Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Teekay LNG Partners LP is higher than only 7.16% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Teekay LNG Partners LP is higher than it is for about 95.96% of US stocks.
- Teekay LNG Partners LP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 26.04%, greater than the shareholder yield of 92.75% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Teekay LNG Partners LP, a group of peers worth examining would be LMRK, HMLP, BPYU, CWEN, and NNA.
- Visit TGP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.teekay.com.
TGP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TGP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.41||52-week high||$15.25|
|Prev. close||$14.93||52-week low||$10.06|
|Day high||$14.79||Avg. volume||222,328|
|50-day MA||$14.16||Dividend yield||6.7%|
|200-day MA||$12.18||Market Cap||1.25B|
Teekay LNG Partners L.P. (TGP) Company Bio
Teekay Energy Partners LP provides marine transportation services for liquefied natural gas, liquefied petroleum gas,, and crude oil worldwide. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.
TGP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for TGP, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Teekay LNG Partners LP ranked in the 96th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 4037.33% on a DCF basis. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Teekay LNG Partners LP, consider:
- 31% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 7.06% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 69% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than 92.9% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 10. This value is greater than only 21.41% stocks in the Energy sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TGP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TGP Latest Social Stream
View Full TGP Social Stream
Latest TGP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Teekay LNG Partners LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TGP as an investment opportunity.
Photo by pigphoto/iStock via Getty Images Investment Thesis The Bermuda-based Teekay Tankers Ltd. (TNK) released its fourth-quarter and full-year 2020 results on Feb. 25, 2021. Teekay Tankers' results reflected the tanker market's recent weakness Teekay Tankers is the last company of the "Teekay group" that I am covering. I have...
HAMILTON, Bermuda, April 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Teekay GP LLC, the general partner of Teekay LNG Partners L.P. (Teekay LNG or the Partnership) (NYSE:TGP), has declared a cash distribution of $0.2875 per common unit for the quarter ended March 31, 2021, representing a 15 percent increase over the previous quarter’s distribution. This corresponds to $1.15 per common unit on an annualized basis. The cash distribution is payable on May 14, 2021 to all common unitholders of record on May 5, 2021. Teekay LNG’s common unit distributions are reported on Form 1099 for United States tax purposes. About Teekay LNG Teekay LNG is one of the world’s largest independent owners and operators of LNG carriers, providing LNG and LPG services primarily under long-term, fee-based charter contracts thr...
Teekay Group Publishes 2020 Sustainability Report; and Announces Availability of Annual Reports on Form 20-F for Year Ended December 31, 2020
HAMILTON, Bermuda, April 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Teekay Corporation (Teekay) (NYSE:TK), Teekay LNG Partners L.P. (Teekay LNG) (NYSE:TGP) and Teekay Tankers Ltd. (Teekay Tankers) (NYSE:TNK) (collectively, the Teekay Group) today announced the publication of their 2020 Sustainability Report, which can be accessed on the Teekay Group’s website by clicking here. “There is broad recognition in the maritime industry that to remain relevant, we must find new cost-effective solutions to reduce greenhouse gas emissions and address climate change while we continue to serve the world’s growing transportation needs,” commented Kenneth Hvid, Teekay’s President and CEO. “We are committed to this challenge and, since 2008, we have significantly reduced the emissions intensity of our fleets and ar...
Source: Teekay Corp. Presentation Investment Thesis The Bermuda-based Teekay Corporation (NYSE: TK) released its fourth quarter of 2020 results on Feb. 25, 2021. Q4 results were overall decent from Teekay Parent and Teekay LNG, while Teekay Tankers' results reflected the tanker market's recent weakness. For the full year 2020, the...
The oil tanker industry is involved in the transportation and storage of crude oil, natural gas, and related products. Companies in the industry own, operate, or lease various types of oil tankers and facilities. Depressed demand for oil due to the COVID-19 pandemic has reduced demand for oil transportation.
TGP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching TGPWant to do more research on Teekay LNG Partners LP's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!