Transportadora de Gas del Sur SA TGS (TGS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TGS POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where TGS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.11% of US stocks.
- TGS's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- TGS ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
TGS Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Gas Transporter Of The South Inc is higher than merely 0.82% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 84.6%, Gas Transporter Of The South Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 90% of about US stocks.
- Gas Transporter Of The South Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 666.14%, greater than the shareholder yield of 99.38% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Gas Transporter Of The South Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be GRNQ, CIG, SNMP, CAAP, and LXU.
- TGS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Gas Transporter Of The South Inc's official web site, go to www.tgs.com.ar.
TGS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TGS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.00||52-week high||$6.77|
|Prev. close||$5.06||52-week low||$3.91|
|Day high||$5.09||Avg. volume||103,008|
|50-day MA||$4.76||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.91||Market Cap||752.76M|
Transportadora de Gas del Sur SA TGS (TGS) Company Bio
Transportadora de Gas del Sur S.A. provides natural gas transportation services in Argentina. The company operates through four segments: Natural Gas Transportation, Production and Commercialization of Liquids, Other Services, and Telecommunications. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
TGS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Gas Transporter Of The South Inc. To summarize, we found that Gas Transporter Of The South Inc ranked in the 100th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. As the table below shows, the model suggests the stock is dramatically undervalued -- investors should note, though, that such returns are always unlikely and not to be expected. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Gas Transporter Of The South Inc ended up being:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 4.01 years, is 0.91% -- higher than 88.69% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Energy), Gas Transporter Of The South Inc has a reliance on debt greater than just 15.44% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TGS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TGS Latest Social Stream
View Full TGS Social Stream
Latest TGS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Gas Transporter Of The South Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TGS as an investment opportunity.
Transportadora de Gas del Sur S.A. (TGS) could be a stock to avoid from a technical perspective, as the firm is seeing unfavorable trends on the moving average crossover front
In this article we will take a look at whether hedge funds think Transportadora de Gas del Sur SA (NYSE:TGS) is a good investment right now. We check hedge fund and billionaire investor sentiment before delving into hours of research. Hedge funds spend millions of dollars on Ivy League graduates, unconventional data sources, expert networks, […]
My name is Doug, and I'll be your conference operator today. Before we begin the call today, I would like to remind you that forward-looking statements made during today's conference call do not account for future economic circumstances, industry conditions and company performance and financial results. All figures included herein were prepared in accordance with the international financial reporting standards and are standard in Constant Argentine pesos as of June 30, 2020, unless otherwise noted.
TGS Price Returns
Continue Researching TGSWant to see what other sources are saying about Gas Transporter Of The South Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Gas Transporter Of The South Inc (TGS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Gas Transporter Of The South Inc (TGS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Gas Transporter Of The South Inc (TGS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch