Transportadora de Gas del Sur S.A. ADR (TGS): Price and Financial Metrics
TGS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.76||52-week high||$13.35|
|Prev. close||$12.72||52-week low||$4.58|
|Day high||$12.90||Avg. volume||210,029|
|50-day MA||$11.30||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.79||Market Cap||1.92B|
TGS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TGS POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where TGS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.94% of US stocks.
- TGS's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- TGS's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 1.78% of US stocks).
TGS Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for GAS TRANSPORTER OF THE SOUTH INC is higher than just 1.01% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of GAS TRANSPORTER OF THE SOUTH INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.98% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- GAS TRANSPORTER OF THE SOUTH INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -188.32%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 3.03% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to GAS TRANSPORTER OF THE SOUTH INC are EDN, OXSQ, ASR, PTMN, and GECC.
- Visit TGS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tgs.com.ar.
Transportadora de Gas del Sur S.A. ADR (TGS) Company Bio
Transportadora de Gas del Sur S.A. provides natural gas transportation services in Argentina. The company operates through four segments: Natural Gas Transportation, Production and Commercialization of Liquids, Other Services, and Telecommunications. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Most Popular Stories View All
TGS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TGS Latest Social Stream
View Full TGS Social Stream
Latest TGS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GAS TRANSPORTER OF THE SOUTH INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TGS as an investment opportunity.
Are Investors Undervaluing Transportadora De Gas Ord B (TGS) Right Now?
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
Zacks.com featured highlights Penumbra, Lamb Weston, Transportadora de Gas del Sur and AeroVironment
Penumbra, Lamb Weston, Transportadora de Gas del Sur and AeroVironment have been highlighted in this Screen of The Week article.
Buy These 4 Low-Beta Stocks to Sail Through Market Volatility
It is imperative to build a portfolio of low-beta stocks to sail through a choppy market. Penumbra (PEN), Lamb Weston (LW), Transportadora (TGS) and AeroVironment (AVAV) are poised to gain.
Best Momentum Stocks to Buy for May 17th
TGS, BLKB and PNNT made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) momentum stocks list on May 17, 2023.
New Strong Buy Stocks for May 17th
EPM, SCS, TGS, IFNNY and SWRAY have been added to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) List on May 17, 2023.
TGS Price Returns
Continue Researching TGSWant to see what other sources are saying about Gas Transporter Of The South Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Gas Transporter Of The South Inc (TGS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Gas Transporter Of The South Inc (TGS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Gas Transporter Of The South Inc (TGS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...