Transportadora de Gas del Sur SA TGS (TGS): Price and Financial Metrics
TGS Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 2.15, Gas Transporter Of The South Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 1.53% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for TGS is currently 0.04, higher than merely 0.86% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for TGS comes in at 1,277.26% -- higher than that of 99.58% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Gas Transporter Of The South Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PAM, VEDL, LND, OCSL, and ASR.
- TGS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Gas Transporter Of The South Inc's official web site, go to www.tgs.com.ar.
TGS Stock Price Chart More Charts
TGS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.43||52-week high||$16.69|
|Prev. close||$6.42||52-week low||$5.53|
|Day high||$6.56||Avg. volume||379,134|
|50-day MA||$6.57||Dividend yield||15.4%|
|200-day MA||$9.52||Market Cap||983.85M|
Transportadora de Gas del Sur SA TGS (TGS) Company Bio
Transportadora de Gas del Sur S.A. provides natural gas transportation services in Argentina. The company operates through four segments: Natural Gas Transportation, Production and Commercialization of Liquids, Other Services, and Telecommunications. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
TGS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for TGS, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Gas Transporter Of The South Inc ranked in the 97st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis implies the stock could yield a return of 10844.17% if fairly valued; such returns are always unlikely, though, so further investigation is likely warranted. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Gas Transporter Of The South Inc, consider:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 92. Its equity weight surpasses that of 88.46% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Energy sector.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 8% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than merely 23.21% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- Gas Transporter Of The South Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 20.74% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|