Transportadora de Gas del Sur S.A. ADR (TGS): Price and Financial Metrics
TGS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.02||52-week high||$14.19|
|Prev. close||$10.18||52-week low||$7.46|
|Day high||$10.18||Avg. volume||187,417|
|50-day MA||$11.88||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.59||Market Cap||1.51B|
TGS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TGS POWR Grades
- TGS scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 93.43% of US stocks.
- TGS's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- TGS ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 25th percentile.
TGS Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for TGS is currently 0.05, higher than only 0.69% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of GAS TRANSPORTER OF THE SOUTH INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.79% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for TGS comes in at -220.77% -- higher than that of just 2.87% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to GAS TRANSPORTER OF THE SOUTH INC are PTMN, OXSQ, EDN, DKL, and ASR.
- Visit TGS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tgs.com.ar.
Transportadora de Gas del Sur S.A. ADR (TGS) Company Bio
Transportadora de Gas del Sur S.A. provides natural gas transportation services in Argentina. The company operates through four segments: Natural Gas Transportation, Production and Commercialization of Liquids, Other Services, and Telecommunications. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
TGS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TGS Latest Social Stream
View Full TGS Social Stream
Latest TGS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GAS TRANSPORTER OF THE SOUTH INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TGS as an investment opportunity.
An In-Depth Exploration of Its Market Value
Transportadora de Gas del Sur SA (NYSE:TGS) experienced a daily loss of -4.81% and a 3-month loss of -15.63%. Transportadora de Gas del Sur SA is one of the largest transporters of natural gas in Latin America. The company's stock price is currently at $10.89, compared to its Fair Value (GF Value) of $2.07.
Transportadora de Gas del Sur SA (NYSE:TGS) is a leading player in the Oil & Gas industry, with a market capitalization of $1.8 billion. Despite this recent downturn, TGS boasts a robust GF Score of 82 out of 100, indicating good outperformance potential. The GF Score is a comprehensive stock performance ranking system developed by GuruFocus, which evaluates a company's financial strength, profitability, growth, GF value, and momentum.
Low-beta energy stocks like PHX Minerals (PHX), Cheniere Energy (CQP) and Transportadora (TGS) are worth betting on since notorious volatility is an integral part of the energy sector.
With the expectation for the energy business remaining favorable, stocks that show potential for the second half of 2023 are Cheniere Energy (CQP), Transportadora (TGS) and Civitas (CIVI).
TGS Price Returns
Continue Researching TGSWant to see what other sources are saying about Gas Transporter Of The South Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Gas Transporter Of The South Inc (TGS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Gas Transporter Of The South Inc (TGS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Gas Transporter Of The South Inc (TGS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch