Tiffany & Co. (TIF) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that TIF has less volatility in its price than 99.34% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- In terms of history, this is the 22nd quarter in a row dividends for TIF have increased.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with TIF that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: LB, VIOT, GGG, SLRC and GLAD.
TIF Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for TIF, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 1177.86%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of TIF, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, Tiffany & Co's expected return of 1177.86% is higher than just 100% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, TIF has a discount rate lower than just 100% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for TIF than it is for just 100% of other equities in the Consumer Cyclical sector that also issue dividends.
TIF Dividend Chart
TIF Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|