Tiffany & Co. (TIF) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that TIF has less fluctuation in its price than 98.87% of stocks we're observing.
- Regarding dividend history, note that this is the 22nd straight quarter dividends for TIF have increased.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with TIF's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: WOR, HASI, CROX, EL and IEX.
TIF Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of TIF, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 1178.13%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Tiffany & Co's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, the expected return of 1178.13%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than only 100% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Tiffany & Co bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than only 100% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for TIF than it is for only 100% of other equities in the Consumer Cyclical sector that also issue dividends.
TIF Dividend Chart
TIF Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|