Tiffany & Co. (TIF) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that TIF has less volatility in its price than 97.6% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- In terms of history, this is the 21st quarter in a row dividends for TIF have increased.
TIF Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of TIF, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 1203.44%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Tiffany & Co are:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, Tiffany & Co's expected return of 1203.44% is higher than just 100% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Tiffany & Co bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than just 100% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for Tiffany & Co than it is for just 100% of other dividend issuers in the Consumer Cyclical sector.
TIF Dividend Chart
TIF Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|