Tiffany & Co (TIF) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show the price targets and recommendations analysts covering TIF.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
TIF Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for TIF as an investment opportunity.
- TIF has a higher percentage of analysts bullish on the stock than nearly none of all US stocks.
- TIF has a less percent of analysts bearish on the stock than just about 100% of all US stocks.
- Tiffany & Co's variance in analysts' estimates is lower than 96.49% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- Tiffany & Co's average analyst price target is higher than 89.17% of Consumer Cyclical stocks.
- Tiffany & Co's upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) is greater than 16.35% of all US stocks.
- Tiffany & Co's number of analysts covering the stock is greater than 22.37% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- The change in bullishness amongst analysts of TIF is lower than just about 100% of all US stocks.
Make investment decisions regarding TIF using the data that counts. Try POWR Ratings for free.