Talend S.A. (TLND): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TLND POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where TLND ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 60% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TLND is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- TLND ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
TLND Stock Summary
- Talend SA's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 99.51% of US listed stocks.
- Talend SA's stock had its IPO on August 15, 2016, making it an older stock than merely 17.33% of US equities in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 29.7 for Talend SA; that's greater than it is for 98.56% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Talend SA, a group of peers worth examining would be PBYI, APEN, SIEN, HNGR, and RPD.
- Visit TLND's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.talend.com.
TLND Valuation Summary
- TLND's price/earnings ratio is -25.3; this is 164.21% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- TLND's price/sales ratio has moved down 4.3 over the prior 60 months.
- Over the past 60 months, TLND's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 12.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TLND.
TLND Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TLND Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$65.97||52-week high||$66.03|
|Prev. close||$65.96||52-week low||$33.38|
|Day high||$66.03||Avg. volume||471,618|
|50-day MA||$65.40||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$53.80||Market Cap||2.16B|
Talend S.A. (TLND) Company Bio
Talend S.A. provides platform to address IT integration needs in various industries. The company designs and develops software platform, Talend Data Fabric, that integrates data and applications in real time across big data and cloud environments, as well as traditional systems, allowing organizations to develop a unified view of their business and customers. Its Talend Data Fabric platform includes data integration, big data integration, application integration, master data management, cloud integration, and data preparation products. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Suresnes, France.
Most Popular Stories View All
TLND Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TLND Latest Social Stream
View Full TLND Social Stream
Latest TLND News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Talend SA that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TLND as an investment opportunity.
Thoma Bravo Completes Tender Offer for Outstanding Shares and ADSs of Talend and Announces Commencement of Subsequent Offering Period
Thoma Bravo and Talend (NASDAQ: TLND) ("Talend" or "the Company") today announced that Tahoe Bidco B.V., an affiliate of Thoma Bravo ("Purchaser"), has successfully concluded its tender offer to acquire all of the outstanding ordinary shares, nominal value €0.08 per share (the "Ordinary Shares"), including Ordinary Shares represented by American Depositary Shares (the "ADSs") of Talend for U.S. $66.00 per Ordinary Share and U.S. $66.00 per ADS in cash, without interest and less any applicable wi
Talend (NASDAQ: TLND) (the "Company") today announced that, at an ordinary and extraordinary general meeting of shareholders, its shareholders voted to approve a series of transactions that will result in the Company structurally, but not operationally, redomiciling in the Netherlands following and subject to notably the consummation of Thoma Bravo's tender offer. Shareholders also voted to approve the appointments of Amy Coleman Redenbaugh, Kenneth Virnig, Mike Hoffmann, Elizabeth Yates, David
Thoma Bravo and Talend Announce Receipt of All Required Regulatory Approvals for Tender Offer for Talend
Thoma Bravo and Talend (NASDAQ: TLND) today announced the receipt of all required regulatory approvals and clearances, including authorization by the French Ministry of the Economy and Finance (MINEFI), for Thoma Bravo's tender offer for Talend. The regulatory approval process also included the previously announced expiration of the waiting period under the Hart-Scott-Rodino Antitrust Improvements Act of 1976, as amended ("HSR"), and receipt of other customary transactional regulatory approvals.
INVESTIGATION ALERT: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates WBT, SVBI, TLND, NETE; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
NEW YORK, July 03, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies: Welbilt, Inc. (NYSE: WBT) concerning potential violations of the federal securities laws and/or breaches of fiduciary duties relating to its sale to The Middleby Corporation. Under the terms of the agreement, Welbilt shareholders will receive a fixed exchange ratio of 0.1240x shares of Middleby common stock for each share of Welbilt common stock.
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Rigrodsky Law, P.A. Reminds Investors of Investigation of LATN, ITAC, RMBL and TLND Mergers
WILMINGTON, Del., July 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Rigrodsky Law, P.A. announces that it is investigating: Union Acquisition Corp. II (NASDAQ GS: LATN) regarding possible breaches of fiduciary duties and other violations of law related to Union’s agreement to merge with Procaps Group, S.A. To learn more about this investigation and your rights, visit: https://www.rl-legal.com/cases-union-acquisition-corp-ii. Industrial Tech Acquisitions, Inc. (NASDAQ GS: ITAC) regarding possible breaches of fid
TLND Price Returns