Talend S.A. (TLND): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TLND POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where TLND ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 60% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TLND is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- TLND's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 20.34% of US stocks).
TLND Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for TLND is 46.83 -- better than 99.49% of US stocks.
- Talend SA's stock had its IPO on August 15, 2016, making it an older stock than only 17.23% of US equities in our set.
- TLND's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 98.61% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Talend SA are PBYI, APEN, SIEN, LIVX, and HNGR.
- Visit TLND's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.talend.com.
TLND Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TLND Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$65.34||52-week high||$65.90|
|Prev. close||$65.38||52-week low||$33.03|
|Day high||$65.61||Avg. volume||523,682|
|50-day MA||$64.68||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$50.36||Market Cap||2.13B|
Talend S.A. (TLND) Company Bio
Talend S.A. provides platform to address IT integration needs in various industries. The company designs and develops software platform, Talend Data Fabric, that integrates data and applications in real time across big data and cloud environments, as well as traditional systems, allowing organizations to develop a unified view of their business and customers. Its Talend Data Fabric platform includes data integration, big data integration, application integration, master data management, cloud integration, and data preparation products. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Suresnes, France.
TLND Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TLND Latest Social Stream
View Full TLND Social Stream
Latest TLND News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Talend SA that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TLND as an investment opportunity.
New Relic is one of the Big Data stocks you should consider buying today.
REDWOOD CITY, Calif., June 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Talend S.A. (the “Company”) today announced that, in light of public health and safety precautions related to the COVID-19 pandemic, and in compliance with the special rules enacted by the French government to prevent the spreading of the virus (including ordinance n°2020-321 dated March 25, 2020 as amended, and decree n°2020-418 dated April 10, 2020 as prorogated by decree n°2021-255 dated March 9, 2021 issued upon authorization of the hea
Thoma Bravo and Talend (NASDAQ: TLND) ("Talend or "the Company") today announced that Thoma Bravo has commenced the previously-announced tender offer to acquire all of the outstanding ordinary shares and American Depositary Shares ("ADSs") of Talend for $66.00 per ordinary share and ADS (each ADS representing one ordinary share) in cash, without interest and less any applicable withholding taxes.
SHAREHOLDER INVESTIGATION: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates TLND, ALTA, XOG, AMRB; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies:
Talend Partners with Snowflake in Breakthrough Development to Deliver Healthy, Analytics-Ready Data at Scale inside Data Cloud
Talend (NASDAQ: TLND), a global leader in data integration and integrity, today announced that it is working closely with Snowflake, the Data Cloud Company, to offer an instant way for users to verify the quality of their data inside Data Cloud. Announced at Snowflake Summit 2021, Talend Trust Score™ for Snowflake leverages Snowpark to immediately assess and improve data accuracy inside a Snowflake environment, delivering quality data and helping companies drive quicker business decisions.
TLND Price Returns