Tencent Music Entertainment Group ADR (TME): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TME POWR Grades
- TME scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 60.95% of US stocks.
- TME's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- TME's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 19.28% of US stocks).
TME Stock Summary
- TME's went public 2.63 years ago, making it older than merely 5.85% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Tencent Music Entertainment Group's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.49% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 3,883.47%, Tencent Music Entertainment Group's debt growth rate surpasses 99.49% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Tencent Music Entertainment Group are DLTR, SNN, MGA, ODFL, and CCEP.
- TME's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Tencent Music Entertainment Group's official web site, go to www.tencentmusic.com.
TME Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TME Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.22||52-week high||$32.25|
|Prev. close||$7.08||52-week low||$6.82|
|Day high||$7.33||Avg. volume||22,902,672|
|50-day MA||$9.19||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.39||Market Cap||12.11B|
Tencent Music Entertainment Group ADR (TME) Company Bio
Tencent Music Entertainment Group engages in the provision of online music entertainment services. It offers one-stop music services and solutions for smart devices, creating a complete music entertainment ecosystem. The company is headquartered in Beijing, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
TME Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TME Latest Social Stream
View Full TME Social Stream
Latest TME News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Tencent Music Entertainment Group that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TME as an investment opportunity.
Tencent Music Entertainment Group ( NYSE:TME ) saw significant share price movement during recent months on the NYSE...
It's scary to invest in stocks from China these days, considering what's going on in the country. There's also concern that accounting practices at Chinese companies lack the level of scrutiny found in other countries, creating an increased potential for fraud -- the downfall of Luckin Coffee being a notable example. Such situations amplify worries that Chinese companies could be delisted from U.S. exchanges.
In this article, we are going to list the 16 most valuable entertainment companies in the world. You can skip our detailed analysis of the entertainment industry, and go directly to the 5 Most Valuable Entertainment Companies in the World. Despite being one of the most valuable industries in the world, the global entertainment and […]
The music arm of Chinese tech giant Tencent has terminated all exclusive licensing deals with major music labels to comply with a recent government mandate. Industry rivals such as Kuaishou and NetEase welcomed the news. On Tuesday, Tencent Music Entertainment (TME) posted an announcement on its official WeChat account, saying it has notified all upstream  The post Tencent faces the music: Ends exclusive deals with labels appeared first on Verdict .
It was the revenge of (some) Chinese stocks, in recounting winners and losers among Communications Services stocks for the week. The sector was one of the top gainers over that span, rising 2.8% and adding to its outperformance of the S&P 500 this year. And after last week, when a...
TME Price Returns