Tocagen Inc. (TOCA): Price and Financial Metrics
TOCA Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 942.69, Tocagen Inc has a higher such ratio than 99.64% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Tocagen Inc comes in at -99.8%, a number that bests merely 0.34% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, TOCA is more volatile than 99.18% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TOCA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CBMG, RARX, PTGX, MRTX, and ITRM.
- Visit TOCA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tocagen.com.
TOCA Stock Price Chart More Charts
TOCA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.30||52-week high||$11.12|
|Prev. close||$1.43||52-week low||$0.42|
|Day high||$1.42||Avg. volume||2,386,903|
|50-day MA||$1.14||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.17||Market Cap||31.07M|
Tocagen Inc. (TOCA) Company Bio
Tocagen Inc., a clinical-stage company, focuses on developing gene therapy candidates to activate a patient’s immune system against their cancer in the United States. The company is developing Toca 511 & Toca FC that is in Phase II/III clinical trial for patients with recurrent high grade glioma (HGG); and Phase Ib clinical trial for the intravenous treatment of metastatic colorectal, pancreatic, breast, lung, melanoma, and renal cancers, as well as in preclinical stage for newly diagnosed HGG. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in San Diego, California.