Tocagen Inc. (TOCA): Price and Financial Metrics
TOCA Stock Summary
- TOCA's price/sales ratio is 354.48; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 99.07% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Tocagen Inc comes in at -99.8%, a number that bests merely 0.44% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Tocagen Inc's share price is greater than that of 98.86% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Tocagen Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CRNX, SCYX, CNCE, FIXX, and ARDX.
- Visit TOCA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tocagen.com.
TOCA Stock Price Chart More Charts
TOCA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.61||52-week high||$12.00|
|Prev. close||$0.61||52-week low||$0.42|
|Day high||$0.68||Avg. volume||666,346|
|50-day MA||$0.58||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.75||Market Cap||14.58M|
Tocagen Inc. (TOCA) Company Bio
Tocagen Inc., a clinical-stage company, focuses on developing gene therapy candidates to activate a patient’s immune system against their cancer in the United States. The company is developing Toca 511 & Toca FC that is in Phase II/III clinical trial for patients with recurrent high grade glioma (HGG); and Phase Ib clinical trial for the intravenous treatment of metastatic colorectal, pancreatic, breast, lung, melanoma, and renal cancers, as well as in preclinical stage for newly diagnosed HGG. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in San Diego, California.