Total S.A. (TOT) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, TOT has returned $6,641,000,000 US dollars, more than 96.38% of US dividend issuers.
- TOT's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of -1,018.47% over the past 5 years -- higher than merely 0.71% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with TOT that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: NHTC, EXPD, WSTG, BIG and ACTG.
TOT Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of TOT, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 103.05% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Total Se's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Total Se's dividend yield of 7.74% is in the top 9.42%.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, TOT's provides a return of 103.05% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 83.66% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, TOT boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than only 13.81% of the dividend issuers in our set.
TOT Dividend Chart
TOT Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|