Total S.A. (TOT) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- TOT's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of -1,325.64% over the past 4 years -- higher than only 0.62% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with TOT that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: ELS, NTP, ATAX, AMRK and CHD.
TOT Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for TOT, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 49.82% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Total Se's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, TOT offers a dividend yield in the top 11.95% of stocks in our set.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, TOT's provides a return of 49.82% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 80.14% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, Total Se has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than just 14.94% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
TOT Dividend Chart
TOT Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|