Tapestry, Inc. (TPR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- TPR reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of -0.22% over the past 5.5 years.
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, TPR's comes in at -8.88 -- better than merely 18.35% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that TPR has less volatility in its price than merely 11.18% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with TPR's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: CNXN, CTXS, GLOP, MRTN and JKHY.
TPR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Tapestry Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 80.24% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Tapestry Inc are:
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for Tapestry Inc, its beta is lower than 2.67% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
- Based on dividend growth rate, TPR boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 5.62% of the dividend issuers in our set.
TPR Dividend Chart
TPR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|