Tejon Ranch Co (TRC) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show price targets and recommendations from analysts covering Tejon Ranch Co.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
TRC Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for TRC as an investment opportunity.
- The number of analysts covering the stock of TRC is greater than practically none of all US stocks.
- TRC has a lower variance in analysts' estimates than almost 100% of all US stocks.
- TRC has a higher upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) than 70.37% of Real Estate stocks.
- TRC has a greater average analyst price target than 30.85% of Industrials stocks.
- TRC has a less percent of analysts bearish on the stock than almost 100% of all US stocks.
- Tejon Ranch Co's percentage of analysts bullish on the stock is higher than practically none of all US stocks.
- The change in bullishness amongst analysts of TRC is less than almost 100% of all US stocks.
What is the outlook for TRC? Use POWR Ratings for clearer insight into price direction.