Targa Resources, Inc. (TRGP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, TRGP has greater average cash flow over the past 5.5 years than 2.83% US-listed dividend payers.
- TRGP has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of 0.53%, higher than about 92.98% stocks in our dividend set.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that TRGP has less fluctuation in its price than 6.36% of stocks we're observing.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with TRGP that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: TMO, WPM, CL, MPX and PRGO.
TRGP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Targa Resources Corp, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 65.41% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of TRGP, investors may wish to consider are:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Energy sector, Targa Resources Corp's expected return of -65.41% is higher than only 16.19% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Targa Resources Corp bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than only 16.19% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for TRGP than it is for only 20.95% of other equities in the Energy sector that also issue dividends.
- Based on dividend growth rate, Targa Resources Corp has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than only 15.68% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
TRGP Dividend Chart
TRGP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|