Targa Resources, Inc. (TRGP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, TRGP has greater average cash flow over the past 5.5 years than merely 2.23% US-listed dividend payers.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that TRGP has less volatility in its price than just 3.62% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- TRGP's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 167.51% over the past 5.5 years -- higher than 95.06% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with TRGP that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: WSO, CHT, AEM, IDRA and PGR.
TRGP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for TRGP, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 19.6%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of TRGP, investors may wish to consider are:
- TRGP's annual revenue of 8 billion US dollars puts it in the large-sized revenue class; relative to suck stocks, it has a discount rate lower than 99.69% of dividend issuing stocks in its revenue class.
- Targa Resources Corp has annual revenue of approximately $8 billion; this classifies the stock in the large-sized revenue class -- and relative to other dividend issuers in this class, the growth rate of its dividend is greater than that of 93.65% of them.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for Targa Resources Corp, its beta is lower than merely 0.24% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
TRGP Dividend Chart
TRGP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|