Trustmark Corporation (TRMK) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- TRMK's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.51 years is -0.07% -- which is higher than about just 13.99% stocks we're looking at.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with TRMK's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: ASFI, PGR, UTI, CEL and WILC.
TRMK Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of TRMK, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 54.61% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Trustmark Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the mid-sized market cap category, TRMK's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 85.02% of them.
- Based on dividend growth rate, TRMK boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than only 12.08% of the dividend issuers in our set.
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, TRMK's equity discount rate is less than 87.88% of those stocks.
TRMK Dividend Chart
TRMK Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|