Trustmark Corporation (TRMK) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- TRMK has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 269,651,000; for context, that's better than 92.2% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with TRMK that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: AZN, RDY, GNSS, REYN and ENIC.
TRMK Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of TRMK, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 7.25%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of TRMK, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, TRMK offers a dividend yield in the top 36.46% of stocks in our set.
- Beta is a measure of how volatile a stock is relative to the S&P 500; when evaluated against its peers in the small-sized revenue class, Trustmark Corp has a beta lower than 34.86% of such peers.
- Based on dividend growth rate, TRMK boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than merely 15.68% of the dividend issuers in our set.
TRMK Dividend Chart
TRMK Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|