Trustmark Corporation (TRMK) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, TRMK has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 188,979,000, ranking above 93.22% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- TRMK's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of -114.3% over the past 5.5 years -- higher than merely 7.91% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with TRMK that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: SLS, DGX, CAT, KKR and RUSHA.
TRMK Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Trustmark Corp, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 26.76% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Trustmark Corp are:
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for TRMK than it is for 82.34% of other equities in the Financial Services sector that also issue dividends.
- Based on dividend growth rate, Trustmark Corp has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than only 12.08% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, TRMK's equity discount rate is less than 85.52% of those stocks.
TRMK Dividend Chart
TRMK Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|