Trustmark Corporation (TRMK) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, TRMK has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 205,999,000, ranking above 93.44% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- TRMK's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of -114.33% over the past 5.51 years -- higher than merely 7.77% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with TRMK's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: NEN, TDS, LXP, CLI and BKSC.
TRMK Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for TRMK, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 16.77% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Trustmark Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for Trustmark Corp than it is for 81.69% of other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, TRMK boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than merely 14.88% of the dividend issuers in our set.
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, Trustmark Corp has an equity discount rate lower than 84.25% of them.
TRMK Dividend Chart
TRMK Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|