Trustmark Corporation (TRMK) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, TRMK's growth rate has been -0.01% over the past 5.5 years.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with TRMK's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: JOUT, IIPR, INTU, INVA and CHT.
TRMK Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Trustmark Corp, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 26.91% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Trustmark Corp are:
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the mid-sized market cap category, TRMK's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 82.01% of them.
- Based on dividend growth rate, TRMK boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than just 12.42% of the dividend issuers in our set.
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, TRMK's equity discount rate is less than 84.31% of those stocks.
TRMK Dividend Chart
TRMK Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|