Tremor International Ltd. (TRMR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TRMR POWR Grades
- TRMR scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 89.31% of US stocks.
- TRMR's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- TRMR ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 25th percentile.
TRMR Stock Summary
- TRMR's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.46 -- higher than just 4.44% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- TREMOR INTERNATIONAL LTD's stock had its IPO on June 18, 2021, making it an older stock than only 3.9% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -31.03%, TREMOR INTERNATIONAL LTD's debt growth rate surpasses only 10.5% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to TREMOR INTERNATIONAL LTD, a group of peers worth examining would be AUID, MQ, FRSH, DKNG, and PATH.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to TRMR's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001849396.
TRMR Valuation Summary
- TRMR's price/sales ratio is 1.9; this is 0% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 17 months, TRMR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 231.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TRMR.
TRMR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TRMR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.09||52-week high||$16.73|
|Prev. close||$7.92||52-week low||$6.24|
|Day high||$8.17||Avg. volume||165,809|
|50-day MA||$7.35||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.19||Market Cap||587.17M|
Tremor International Ltd. (TRMR) Company Bio
Tremor International Ltd. provides end-to-end software platform that enables advertisers to reach relevant audiences and publishers. The company's demand side platform (DSP) offers full-service and self-managed marketplace access to advertisers and agencies in order to execute their digital marketing campaigns in real time across various ad formats. Its sell side platform (SSP) provides access to data and a comprehensive product suite to drive inventory management and revenue optimization. The company also offers data management platform solution, which integrates DSP and SSP solutions enabling advertisers and publishers to use data from various sources in order to optimize results of their advertising campaigns. It serves advertisers, brands, and digital publishers in Israel, the United States, China, Germany, Japan, India, the United Kingdom, and internationally. The company was formerly known as Taptica International Ltd. and changed its name to Tremor International Ltd. in June 2019. Tremor International Ltd. was founded in 2007 and is headquartered in Tel Aviv, Israel.
Most Popular Stories View All
TRMR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TRMR Latest Social Stream
View Full TRMR Social Stream
Latest TRMR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TREMOR INTERNATIONAL LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TRMR as an investment opportunity.
Tremor Video and Unruly, Tremor International’s DSP and SSP, Win 2022 Digiday Technology Awards for Best Buy-Side and Sell-Side Programmatic Platform
NEW YORK, Nov. 29, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tremor International Ltd. (AIM/NASDAQ: TRMR) (“Tremor” or the “Company”), a global leader in data-driven video and connected TV (“CTV”) advertising technology offering an end-to-end platform that enables advertisers to optimize their campaigns and media companies to maximize inventory yield, today announces that its DSP and SSP, Tremor Video and Unruly, have been named 2022 Digiday Technology Award winners in the categories of Best Buy-Side Programmati
Mittleman Brothers Investment Management, an investment management company, released its “Global Value Equity Fund” third quarter 2022 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. The fund declined 6.5% in the third quarter compared to a 0.3% decline for the MSCI ACW Net Total Return Index. For more information on the fund’s top picks […]
The analysts covering Tremor International Ltd ( LON:TRMR ) delivered a dose of negativity to shareholders today, by...
Neither investors nor analysts were overly impressed by the ad slinger's third-quarter performance.
In a report released today, Laura Martin from Needham maintained a Buy rating on Tremor International (TRMR - Research Report), with a price target of $10.00. The company's shares opened today at $6.74.Martin covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as VIZIO Holding, Netflix, and fuboTV. According to TipRanks, Martin has an average return of -4.4% and a 38.87% success rate on recommended stocks. Currently, the analyst consensus on Tremor International is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $16.25.See today’s best-performing stocks on TipRanks >>The company has a one-year high of $17.92 and a one-year low of $6.49.
TRMR Price Returns