T. Rowe Price Group, Inc. (TROW) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- TROW has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 2,996,600,000; for context, that's better than 98.36% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- TROW's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 53.79% over the past 5.75 years -- higher than 88.98% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with TROW's price: UNB, PSX, MNRO, OXY and NOC.
TROW Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for TROW, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 27.51%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Price T Rowe Group Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- The amount of revenue Price T Rowe Group Inc earns annually is around 6 billion; relative to its peers in the mid-sized revenue class, it has a dividend yield higher than 63.9%.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for Price T Rowe Group Inc than it is for 61.07% of other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector.
TROW Dividend Chart
TROW Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
TROW Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on TROW dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Price T Rowe Group Inc and its dividends:
Price T Rowe Group Inc Common Stock (TROW) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Price T Rowe Group Inc (TROW) - Dividend Investor
Price T Rowe Group Inc (TROW) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha