TrustCo Bank Corp NY (TRST) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: TRST reports less variability in its cash flow than 99.63% of dividend stocks in our set.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, TRST has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 80,047,000, ranking above 90.37% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- Regarding dividend history, note that this is the 20th consecutive quarter dividends for TRST have increased.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with TRST's price: CCUR, REDU, BKI, LXP and UPS.
TRST Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Trustco Bank Corp N Y, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 11.69%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Trustco Bank Corp N Y's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Trustco Bank Corp N Y produces a dividend yield 4.3% -- which falls in the top 22.38%.
- Based on dividend growth rate, Trustco Bank Corp N Y has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than only 18.4% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
TRST Dividend Chart
TRST Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|