TrustCo Bank Corp NY (TRST) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that TRST reports less variability in its free cash flow than 99.26% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- TRST has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 80,616,000; for context, that's better than 90.58% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with TRST that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: ADTN, MGPI, HUM, YETI and IIPR.
TRST Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for TRST, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 0.36% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Trustco Bank Corp N Y's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Trustco Bank Corp N Y produces a dividend yield 5.03% -- which falls in the top 22.89%.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, TRST boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than just 17.4% of the dividend issuers in our set.
TRST Dividend Chart
TRST Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|