Tyson Foods, Inc. (TSN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, TSN's growth rate has been 0.3% over the past 5.5 years.
- TSN is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 88.91% of US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with TSN's price: CAAS, EBIX, ED, CELP and NWFL.
TSN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for TSN, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 1132.86% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Tyson Foods Inc are:
- In comparison to other dividend stocks in the Consumer Defensive sector, TSN is growing its dividends at a faster rate than about 96% of them.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Tyson Foods Inc's estimated return of 1132.86% surpasses about 94.48% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
TSN Dividend Chart
TSN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|