Tyson Foods, Inc. (TSN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- TSN is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 88.85% of US dividend stocks.
- Free cash flow for TSN has increased for the 5th straight quarter.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with TSN's price: ELLO, MKC, ADTN, OXBR and CYD.
TSN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Tyson Foods Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 20.19% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Tyson Foods Inc are:
- Beta is a measure of how volatile a stock is relative to the S&P 500; when evaluated against its peers in the large-sized revenue class, Tyson Foods Inc has a beta lower than 76.32% of such peers.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, Tyson Foods Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 81.97% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
TSN Dividend Chart
TSN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|