Tyson Foods Inc. CI A (TSN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, TSN's growth rate has been 0.3% over the past 5.5 years.
- TSN is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 88.91% of US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with TSN's price: CAAS, EBIX, ED, CELP and NWFL.
TSN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for TSN, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 1092.71% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Tyson Foods Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- TSN's growth rate in terms of the amount of dividends it returns to shareholders is greater than 96% of its fellow dividend stocks in the Consumer Defensive sector.
- In terms of opportunity, Tyson Foods Inc's estimated return of 1092.71% surpasses about 91.32% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
TSN Dividend Chart
TSN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|