2seventy bio Inc. (TSVT): Price and Financial Metrics
TSVT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.97||52-week high||$17.56|
|Prev. close||$3.92||52-week low||$3.01|
|Day high||$3.99||Avg. volume||997,316|
|50-day MA||$5.39||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.50||Market Cap||200.35M|
TSVT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TSVT POWR Grades
- TSVT scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 88.56% of US stocks.
- TSVT's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- TSVT ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
TSVT Stock Summary
- TSVT's went public 1.89 years ago, making it older than only 2.39% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for 2SEVENTY BIO INC comes in at 157.43%, a number that bests 96.27% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for TSVT comes in at -80.28% -- higher than that of just 7.18% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to 2SEVENTY BIO INC are ENTA, SELB, RGNX, BOLT, and VIR.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to TSVT's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001860782.
TSVT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, TSVT's price/sales ratio is 72.5% lower, now standing at 1.1.
- Over the past 23 months, TSVT's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TSVT.
2seventy bio Inc. (TSVT) Company Bio
2seventy Bio, Inc. operates as cell and gene therapy company. It is focused on the research, development, and commercialization of transformative treatments for cancer. The company was founded on April 26, 2021 and is headquartered in Cambridge, MA.
TSVT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TSVT Latest Social Stream
View Full TSVT Social Stream
Latest TSVT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about 2SEVENTY BIO INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TSVT as an investment opportunity.
2seventy bio Announces Strategic Restructuring to Prioritize Growth of Abecma, Streamline Pipeline Advancement and Preserve Financial Runway
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., September 12, 2023--2seventy bio, Inc. (Nasdaq: TSVT), today announced a restructuring of its business operations and research and development model to significantly reduce costs while supporting the execution of a prioritized plan for the long-term growth of the company.
2seventy bio and JW Therapeutics Announce Intent To Expand Strategic Partnership to Accelerate the Research and Development of T Cell-based Immunotherapies and Autoimmune Therapies
CAMBRIDGE, Mass. & SHANGHAI, China, September 12, 2023--2seventy bio, Inc. (Nasdaq: TSVT), a leading immuno-oncology cell therapy company, and JW Therapeutics (HKEX: 2126), an independent and innovative biotechnology company focusing on developing, manufacturing and commercializing cell immunotherapy products, today announced their intention to expand their strategic alliance. The expansion, based on the partnership that was established last year, builds upon the companies’ translational and cli
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., September 06, 2023--2seventy bio, Inc. (Nasdaq: TSVT), a leading immune-oncology cell therapy company, announced today that members of the management team will participate in a fireside chat at the upcoming 2023 Morgan Stanley Global Healthcare Conference on September 13, 2023 at 3:35pm ET in New York.
On August 22, 2023, Baird William D III, the Chief Financial Officer of 2seventy bio Inc, sold 7,031 shares of the company.
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., August 14, 2023--2seventy bio, Inc. (Nasdaq: TSVT), a leading immuno-oncology cell therapy company, today reported financial results and recent highlights for the second quarter ended June 30, 2023.
TSVT Price Returns