Tetra Tech, Inc. (TTEK): Price and Financial Metrics
TTEK Stock Summary
- TTEK's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 484.54 -- higher than 91.77% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of Tetra Tech Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.49% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -23.1%, Tetra Tech Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 12.44% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TTEK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are G, CRS, FDS, SCHN, and VEC.
- Visit TTEK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tetratech.com.
TTEK Stock Price Chart More Charts
TTEK Price/Volume Stats
Tetra Tech, Inc. (TTEK) Company Bio
Tetra Tech is a provider of consulting, engineering, program management, and construction management services. The Company supports commercial and government clients focused on water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, and energy. The company was founded in 1966 and is based in Pasadena, California.