Tetra Tech, Inc. (TTEK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TTEK POWR Grades
- TTEK scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 95.51% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TTEK is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- TTEK ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
TTEK Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for TTEK is 2.96 -- better than 82.64% of US stocks.
- TTEK's went public 30.99 years ago, making it older than 84.3% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of TETRA TECH INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.85% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TTEK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ESNT, PETS, BHE, ASIX, and DCO.
- Visit TTEK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tetratech.com.
TTEK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, TTEK's price/earnings ratio is 52.45% higher, now standing at 31.1.
- TTEK's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 12.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TTEK.
TTEK Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 77.47%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 24.17%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 18.85%.
The table below shows TTEK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TTEK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TTEK has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 91.19% of graded US stocks.
- TTEK's asset turnover comes in at 1.26 -- ranking 80th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- BGSF, CSGP, and SABR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TTEK.
The table below shows TTEK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TTEK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TTEK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$154.80||52-week high||$190.83|
|Prev. close||$155.73||52-week low||$118.55|
|Day high||$156.26||Avg. volume||338,429|
|50-day MA||$140.34||Dividend yield||0.59%|
|200-day MA||$142.53||Market Cap||8.20B|
Tetra Tech, Inc. (TTEK) Company Bio
Tetra Tech is a provider of consulting, engineering, program management, and construction management services. The Company supports commercial and government clients focused on water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, and energy. The company was founded in 1966 and is based in Pasadena, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
TTEK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TTEK Latest Social Stream
View Full TTEK Social Stream
Latest TTEK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TETRA TECH INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TTEK as an investment opportunity.
Tetra Tech Wins $72.5 Million Contract to Mobilize Financing for Climate-Resilient Water and Sanitation Services
PASADENA, Calif., November 29, 2022--Tetra Tech, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTEK), a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services, announced today that the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) has awarded the Company a $72.5 million, single-award, five-year contract to increase access to financing for climate-resilient water and sanitation services.
Did you know there are some financial metrics that can provide clues of a potential multi-bagger? Firstly, we'll want...
Zacks Industry Outlook Highlights Tetra Tech, Heritage-Crystal Clean, CECO Environmental and Fuel Tech
Tetra Tech, Heritage-Crystal Clean, CECO Environmental and Fuel Tech are part of the Zacks Industry Outlook article.
The Zacks Pollution Control industry's near-term prospects appear rosy on strong demand for pollution-abatement products, thanks to rapid urbanization. TTEK, HCCI, CECO and FTEK are poised to capitalize on this buoyant scenario.
PASADENA, Calif., November 17, 2022--Tetra Tech, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTEK), a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services, announced today that it has been awarded an $86 million contract to provide information technology (IT) support to mission-critical systems for the U.S. Space Force, Space Systems Command.
TTEK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|