Tetra Tech, Inc. (TTEK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TTEK POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where TTEK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.38% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TTEK is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- TTEK ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
TTEK Stock Summary
- Tetra Tech Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 81.5% of US listed stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 114.04, Tetra Tech Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 77.73% of US stocks.
- Tetra Tech Inc's stock had its IPO on December 17, 1991, making it an older stock than 82.56% of US equities in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TTEK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HAE, PRGS, TXRH, COG, and MBUU.
- Visit TTEK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tetratech.com.
TTEK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TTEK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$121.49||52-week high||$144.77|
|Prev. close||$122.31||52-week low||$71.70|
|Day high||$122.48||Avg. volume||329,346|
|50-day MA||$131.11||Dividend yield||0.65%|
|200-day MA||$117.23||Market Cap||6.58B|
Tetra Tech, Inc. (TTEK) Company Bio
Tetra Tech is a provider of consulting, engineering, program management, and construction management services. The Company supports commercial and government clients focused on water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, and energy. The company was founded in 1966 and is based in Pasadena, California.
TTEK Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Tetra Tech Inc. To summarize, we found that Tetra Tech Inc ranked in the 45th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Tetra Tech Inc ended up being:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 19.19 -- which is good for besting 82.36% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Industrials sector with positive cash flow).
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 7% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than just 23.54% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- TTEK's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 39.18% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TTEK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TTEK Latest Social Stream
View Full TTEK Social Stream
Latest TTEK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Tetra Tech Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TTEK as an investment opportunity.
Tetra Tech's (TTEK) second-quarter fiscal 2021 net revenues increase 2.5%, driven by strong performance of its Government Services Group segment.
While Tetra Tech, Inc. ( NASDAQ:TTEK ) might not be the most widely known stock at the moment, it received a lot of...
Tetra Tech's (TTEK) contracts won from USACE will likely help strengthen business from federal clients.
Tetra Tech, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTEK), a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services, announced today that the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) awarded Tetra Tech a six-year, multiple-award contract to assess and manage flood risks, reduce coastal erosion, and restore ecosystems.
With a price tag of $2 trillion in spending over the next 10 years, President Joe Biden's infrastructure plan, The American Jobs Plan, is a monumental push toward creating jobs and stimulating the economy. "Infrastructure" may conjure ideas of roads and bridges, which make up a respectable $115 billion of the plan -- we'll discuss that.
TTEK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|