Tetra Tech, Inc. (TTEK): Price and Financial Metrics
TTEK Stock Summary
- Tetra Tech Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 81.92% of US listed stocks.
- TTEK's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 165.25 -- higher than 79.53% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- TTEK's went public 29.37 years ago, making it older than 82.27% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Tetra Tech Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ACA, FLEX, AMG, MBUU, and QRHC.
- Visit TTEK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tetratech.com.
TTEK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TTEK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$131.96||52-week high||$144.77|
|Prev. close||$130.45||52-week low||$64.83|
|Day high||$134.84||Avg. volume||330,730|
|50-day MA||$134.58||Dividend yield||0.52%|
|200-day MA||$113.54||Market Cap||7.16B|
Tetra Tech, Inc. (TTEK) Company Bio
Tetra Tech is a provider of consulting, engineering, program management, and construction management services. The Company supports commercial and government clients focused on water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, and energy. The company was founded in 1966 and is based in Pasadena, California.
TTEK Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Tetra Tech Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Tetra Tech Inc ranked in the 43th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Tetra Tech Inc, consider:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 17.34; that's higher than 84.01% of US stocks in the Industrials sector that have positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 7% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately only 22.95% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- TTEK's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 38.46% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TTEK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TTEK Latest Social Stream
View Full TTEK Social Stream
Latest TTEK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Tetra Tech Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TTEK as an investment opportunity.
Hedge funds and large money managers usually invest with a focus on the long-term horizon and, therefore, short-lived dips or bumps on the charts usually don’t make them change their opinion towards a company. This time it may be different. The coronavirus pandemic destroyed the high correlations among major industries and asset classes. We are […]
Tetra Tech's (TTEK) contracts won from USACE will likely help strengthen business from federal clients.
Tetra Tech, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTEK), a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services, announced today that the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) awarded Tetra Tech a six-year, multiple-award contract to assess and manage flood risks, reduce coastal erosion, and restore ecosystems.
With a price tag of $2 trillion in spending over the next 10 years, President Joe Biden's infrastructure plan, The American Jobs Plan, is a monumental push toward creating jobs and stimulating the economy. "Infrastructure" may conjure ideas of roads and bridges, which make up a respectable $115 billion of the plan -- we'll discuss that.
Tetra Tech's (TTEK) buyout of IBRA-RMAC will enable it to enhance its capabilities in digital water consulting services.
TTEK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|