Grupo Televisa S.A. (TV): Price and Financial Metrics
TV Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for TV is currently 0.24, higher than merely 1.78% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Grupo Televisa Sab's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.42% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for TV comes in at 71.31% -- higher than that of 96.71% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Grupo Televisa Sab, a group of peers worth examining would be PPC, LEA, PKG, STLD, and SEE.
- TV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Grupo Televisa Sab's official web site, go to www.televisa.com.
TV Stock Price Chart More Charts
TV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.34||52-week high||$12.85|
|Prev. close||$11.41||52-week low||$7.42|
|Day high||$11.54||Avg. volume||1,334,185|
|50-day MA||$11.57||Dividend yield||0.7%|
|200-day MA||$10.15||Market Cap||6.56B|
Grupo Televisa S.A. (TV) Company Bio
Grupo Televisa operates as a media company in the Spanish-speaking world. The company operates through four segments: Content, Sky, Telecommunications, and Other Businesses. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Mexico City, Mexico.
TV Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for TV, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Grupo Televisa Sab ranked in the 8st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Grupo Televisa Sab ended up being:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 100% of its capital from equity, and 0% of its capital from debt. Notably, its equity weight is greater than 99.47% of US equities in the Consumer Cyclical sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 0% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately merely 3.49% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|