Grupo Televisa S.A. (TV): Price and Financial Metrics
TV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.28||52-week high||$6.57|
|Prev. close||$3.22||52-week low||$2.10|
|Day high||$3.35||Avg. volume||2,613,579|
|50-day MA||$2.68||Dividend yield||2.75%|
|200-day MA||$4.31||Market Cap||1.85B|
TV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TV POWR Grades
- TV scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 71.22% of US stocks.
- TV's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- TV ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
TV Stock Summary
- TV's current price/earnings ratio is 0.64, which is higher than merely 0.42% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for TV is currently 0.13, higher than just 1.01% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for TV comes in at 1,311.33% -- higher than that of 99.59% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to GRUPO TELEVISA SAB, a group of peers worth examining would be AGRO, TROX, TPC, CACC, and TGNA.
- TV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GRUPO TELEVISA SAB's official web site, go to www.televisa.com.
Grupo Televisa S.A. (TV) Company Bio
Grupo Televisa operates as a media company in the Spanish-speaking world. The company operates through four segments: Content, Sky, Telecommunications, and Other Businesses. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Mexico City, Mexico.
TV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TV Latest Social Stream
View Full TV Social Stream
Latest TV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GRUPO TELEVISA SAB that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TV as an investment opportunity.
Grupo Televisa, S.A.B. (NYSE:TV) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript October 27, 2023 Grupo Televisa, S.A.B. misses on earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $-0.1 EPS, expectations were $-0.03093. Operator: Good morning, everyone, and welcome to Grupo Televisa’s Third Quarter 2023 Conference Call. Before we begin, I would like to draw your attention to the press release […]
MEXICO CITY (Reuters) -Shares in Televisa, Mexico's largest broadcaster, seesawed on Friday after the firm posted another quarter in the red and shed more customers than expected, losing as much as 5% in early trading before rising about 4%. Televisa shares were already down last week as traders anticipated more troubled earnings, which came Thursday with a net loss in the third quarter. Going forward, they said Televisa would focus on better value-generating strategy, rather than rapid expansion.
* Mexico's Televisa swings to net loss in Q3 * Vale's Q3 profit surpasses expectations * Brazil's Petrobras third-quarter oil output grows 9.6% * Stocks, currencies eye weekly gains * Latam stocks up 1.0%, FX gain 0.9% By Johann M Cherian Oct 27 (Reuters) - Most Latin American currencies and stocks advanced on Friday after data in the United States reflected a downward trend in inflation pressures, while investors assessed corporate earnings from Brazil and Mexico. A basket of local currencies rose 0.9% against the dollar with Brazil's real, Mexico's peso and Colombia's peso adding between 0.05% and 0.8%.
Mexico's largest broadcaster Televisa on Thursday posted a 4.9% dip in third-quarter revenues that swung its earnings into a net loss driven down by SKY, its satellite television unit. Televisa, whose share price suffered last week as traders predicted more troubles for its cable and satellite units, reported a net loss of 918.5 million pesos ($52.7 million), compared to a profit of 1.12 billion pesos a year earlier. SKY saw about 232,000 disconnections with a 13.8% dip in revenue.
MEXICO CITY (Reuters) -Mexico's largest broadcaster Televisa on Thursday posted a 4.9% dip in third-quarter revenues that swung its earnings into a net loss driven down by SKY, its satellite television unit. Televisa, whose share price suffered last week as traders predicted more troubles for its cable and satellite units, reported a net loss of 918.5 million pesos ($52.7 million), compared to a profit of 1.12 billion pesos a year earlier. SKY saw about 232,000 disconnections with a 13.8% dip in revenue.
TV Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|