Grupo Televisa S.A. (TV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TV POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where TV ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 80.51% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TV is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 26 weeks.
- TV ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 27th percentile.
TV Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for GRUPO TELEVISA SAB is higher than just 1.45% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of GRUPO TELEVISA SAB's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.96% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- GRUPO TELEVISA SAB's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 73.61%, greater than the shareholder yield of 97.5% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to GRUPO TELEVISA SAB are AGRO, AFYA, OLN, PTVE, and HDSN.
- TV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GRUPO TELEVISA SAB's official web site, go to www.televisa.com.
TV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.06||52-week high||$11.90|
|Prev. close||$5.06||52-week low||$4.89|
|Day high||$5.09||Avg. volume||1,669,975|
|50-day MA||$5.34||Dividend yield||1.58%|
|200-day MA||$7.85||Market Cap||2.83B|
Grupo Televisa S.A. (TV) Company Bio
Grupo Televisa operates as a media company in the Spanish-speaking world. The company operates through four segments: Content, Sky, Telecommunications, and Other Businesses. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Mexico City, Mexico.
Most Popular Stories View All
TV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TV Latest Social Stream
View Full TV Social Stream
Latest TV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GRUPO TELEVISA SAB that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TV as an investment opportunity.
Fox (FOXA) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Mexican companies are spinning off sports, gambling and cell-tower businesses in a bid to revive depressed stock prices, with more such deals likely in the coming months. Mexican telecommunications giant America Movil kicked off the trend late last year when its shareholders approved the spinoff of its cell tower business. Conglomerate Alfa did the same, with its investors approving a plan in July to distribute its stake in subsidiary Axtel to existing Alfa shareholders.
Televisa saw strong operating momentum across its key businesses in Q3. Click here to read why I remain bullish on the TV stock investment case.
In a report released today, Marcelo Santos from J.P. Morgan maintained a Buy rating on Grupo Televisa, S.A.B. (TV - Research Report), with a price target of $8.50. The company's shares opened today at $5.28.According to TipRanks, Santos is an analyst with an average return of -4.9% and a 44.00% success rate. Santos covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Grupo Televisa, S.A.B., Arco Platform, and Vasta Platform.Grupo Televisa, S.A.B. has an analyst consensus of Hold, with a price target consensus of $8.50.See Insiders’ Hot Stocks on TipRanks >> The company has a one-year high of $11.80 and a one-year low of $5.02. Currently, Grupo Televisa, S.A.B.
MEXICO CITY : Mexican broadcaster Televisa''s phone and internet service provider, Izzi, has partnered with AT&T Inc to roll out a set of low-cost mobile phone plans across the country, Izzi said on Thursday.The packages will be available to Izzi''s 6.5 million clients but are not replacing existing plans,
TV Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|