Grupo Televisa S.A. (TV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TV POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where TV ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.16% of US stocks.
- TV's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- TV's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 40.96% of US stocks).
TV Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 601.56, Grupo Televisa Sab is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 94.02% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for TV is currently 0.27, higher than just 1.93% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for TV comes in at 72.67% -- higher than that of 97.38% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TV, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are KALU, GMRE, CCJ, GNL, and VSEC.
- TV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Grupo Televisa Sab's official web site, go to www.televisa.com.
TV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.86||52-week high||$15.06|
|Prev. close||$13.89||52-week low||$5.52|
|Day high||$14.02||Avg. volume||1,989,997|
|50-day MA||$13.71||Dividend yield||0.58%|
|200-day MA||$10.17||Market Cap||7.75B|
Grupo Televisa S.A. (TV) Company Bio
Grupo Televisa operates as a media company in the Spanish-speaking world. The company operates through four segments: Content, Sky, Telecommunications, and Other Businesses. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Mexico City, Mexico.
TV Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for TV, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Grupo Televisa Sab ranked in the 8th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Grupo Televisa Sab, consider:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 100% of its capital from equity, and 0% of its capital from debt. Its equity weight surpasses that of 97.75% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 0% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than just 3.02% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TV Latest Social Stream
View Full TV Social Stream
Latest TV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Grupo Televisa Sab that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TV as an investment opportunity.
TV vs. NFLX: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
With me today are Antonio Gonzalez, CEO of Cable; Alex Penna, CEO of Sky; Patricio Wills, Head of Televisa Studios; and Carlos Ferreiro and Antonio Lara, Corporate Vice Presidents of Finance and Administration respectively. Let me start by saying that Mexico's economic activity recovered strongly in the months of April and May, expanding by more than 20% year-on-year, largely due to robust growth in manufacturing and the services sectors.
July 7, 2021 | 05:00 Grupo Televisa and Univision are preparing to launch their own premium streaming platform once they agree to merge in both
No summary available.
MEXICO CITY (AP) _ Grupo Televisa SAB (TV) on Tuesday reported earnings of $107.3 million in its second quarter. The Mexico City-based company said it had profit of 19 cents per share. The media company posted revenue of $1.22 billion in the period. Grupo Televisa shares have climbed 76% since the beginning of the year.  The post Grupo Televisa: Q2 Earnings Snapshot appeared first on 660 NEWS .
TV Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|