Grupo Televisa S.A. (TV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TV POWR Grades
- TV scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 82.74% of US stocks.
- TV's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- TV's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 64.19% of US stocks).
TV Stock Summary
- TV's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 507.15 -- higher than 93.83% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for TV is currently 0.23, higher than merely 1.84% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for TV comes in at 86.2% -- higher than that of 97.76% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Grupo Televisa Sab, a group of peers worth examining would be TPC, VGR, CAG, LW, and FRTA.
- TV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Grupo Televisa Sab's official web site, go to www.televisa.com.
TV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.00||52-week high||$15.06|
|Prev. close||$11.30||52-week low||$6.29|
|Day high||$11.41||Avg. volume||1,705,964|
|50-day MA||$12.07||Dividend yield||0.71%|
|200-day MA||$11.51||Market Cap||6.15B|
Grupo Televisa S.A. (TV) Company Bio
Grupo Televisa operates as a media company in the Spanish-speaking world. The company operates through four segments: Content, Sky, Telecommunications, and Other Businesses. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Mexico City, Mexico.
Most Popular Stories View All
TV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TV Latest Social Stream
View Full TV Social Stream
Latest TV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Grupo Televisa Sab that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TV as an investment opportunity.
* Brazilian stocks at 11-month low * Real up Friday but still set to fall 3.2% over the week * Televisa drops after Q3 profit slide (Updates prices) By Ambar Warrick and Susan Mathew Oct 22 (Reuters) - Brazil's real recovered from a six-month low on Friday as the economy minister vowed he would stay on following an exodus from the Treasury department over plans to boost government spending. Brazilian stocks were down 1%, having earlier fallen as by more than 4%, and were trading near 11-month lows, while benchmark 10-year bonds steadied at three-year lows. The outlook is still fairly bleak for Brazil's financial markets, said emerging market economist Thomas Mathews at Capital Economics.
With me today are Antonio Gonzalez, CEO of Cable; Alex Penna, CEO of Sky; and Carlos Phillips and Antonio Lara, Corporate Vice President of Finance and Administration respectively. During the third quarter, we experienced an overall positive economic environment in Mexico despite the third wave of COVID-19, relatively high inflation and raising interest rates.
The Insider Monkey team has completed processing the quarterly 13F filings for the June quarter submitted by the hedge funds and other money managers included in our extensive database. Most hedge fund investors experienced strong gains on the back of a strong market performance, which certainly propelled them to adjust their equity holdings so as […]
It is no secret that Televisa and TV Azteca have lived years of rivalry, which has on various occasions exceeded the professional field, Until it
In this article, we discuss the best dividend stocks according to Bill Gates. You can skip our detailed analysis of Bill Gates’ investment philosophy and go directly to read Bill Gates’ 5 Dividend Stocks. William Henry Gates, more commonly known as Bill Gates, is an American businessman, investor, software developer, author, philanthropist, and the founder […]
TV Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|