Grupo Televisa S.A. (TV) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- TV's average cash flow over the past 5 years is greater than 95.55% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- TV is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 94.86% of US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with TV that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: TSCO, KEM, ARCE, AZN and EE.
TV Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Grupo Televisa Sab, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 71.91%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Grupo Televisa Sab are:
- Grupo Televisa Sab's market cap of $4 billion US dollars puts it in the large-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than just 12.99% of stocks.
- In terms of opportunity, TV's provides a return of -71.91% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than just 11.33% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for Grupo Televisa Sab, its beta is lower than just 15.15% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
TV Dividend Chart
TV Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
TV Dividends vs. Peers
|1||EVC||Entravision Communications Corporation||10.93%|
|2||SBGI||Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. -||4.08%|
|3||NXST||Nexstar Media Group, Inc. -||2.63%|
|5||TRCO||Tribune Media Company||2.14%|
|6||SSP||E.W. Scripps Company (The) -||2.13%|
|7||CBS||CBS Corporation Class B||1.77%|
|8||TV||Grupo Televisa S.A.||1.37%|
|9||GTN||Gray Television, Inc.||0.00%|
|10||CETV||Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. -||0.00%|