Trans World Entertainment Corp. (TWMC): Price and Financial Metrics
TWMC Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for TWMC is 14.19 -- better than 97.87% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.01, Trans World Entertainment Corp has a higher such ratio than just 0.37% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, TWMC is more volatile than 98.05% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Trans World Entertainment Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be PBPB, AAWW, MRTN, NHC, and CUO.
- Visit TWMC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.twec.com.
TWMC Stock Price Chart More Charts
TWMC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.74||52-week high||$20.00|
|Prev. close||$3.98||52-week low||$1.68|
|Day high||$3.81||Avg. volume||441,039|
|50-day MA||$3.32||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.14||Market Cap||6.79M|
Trans World Entertainment Corp. (TWMC) Company Bio
Trans World Entertainment Corporation operates as a specialty retailer of entertainment products in the United States, the District of Columbia, and the U.S. Virgin Islands. It offers video, music, trend, electronics, video games, and related products through retail stores and e-commerce sites. The company was founded in 1972 and is based in Albany, New York.