Trans World Entertainment Corp. (TWMC): Price and Financial Metrics
TWMC Stock Summary
- Trans World Entertainment Corp's market capitalization of $5,248,416 is ahead of just 2.6% of US-listed equities.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.01, Trans World Entertainment Corp has a higher such ratio than only 0.26% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, TWMC is more volatile than 99.33% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Trans World Entertainment Corp are REED, PLBC, PBPB, RVSB, and USAK.
- TWMC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Trans World Entertainment Corp's official web site, go to www.twec.com.
TWMC Stock Price Chart More Charts
TWMC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.15||52-week high||$20.00|
|Prev. close||$3.32||52-week low||$2.39|
|Day high||$3.27||Avg. volume||30,085|
|50-day MA||$2.93||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.33||Market Cap||5.72M|
Trans World Entertainment Corp. (TWMC) Company Bio
Trans World Entertainment Corporation operates as a specialty retailer of entertainment products in the United States, the District of Columbia, and the U.S. Virgin Islands. It offers video, music, trend, electronics, video games, and related products through retail stores and e-commerce sites. The company was founded in 1972 and is based in Albany, New York.