2U, Inc. (TWOU): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TWOU POWR Grades
- TWOU scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 81.61% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TWOU is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- TWOU ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
TWOU Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for 2U INC is higher than 90.91% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.53, 2U INC has a higher such ratio than only 18.75% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, 2U INC is reporting a growth rate of 80.2%; that's higher than 84.02% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to 2U INC, a group of peers worth examining would be LIVN, CEMI, PCRX, PRCH, and SANW.
- Visit TWOU's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to 2u.com.
TWOU Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, TWOU's price/earnings ratio is 109.74% lower, now standing at -2.1.
- Over the past 108 months, TWOU's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 13.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TWOU.
TWOU Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 181.26%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -53.23%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 12.09%.
The table below shows TWOU's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TWOU's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TWOU has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 69.35% of graded US stocks.
- TWOU's asset turnover comes in at 0.529 -- ranking 309th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- MEDP, NEWR, and FALC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TWOU.
The table below shows TWOU's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TWOU Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of TWOU, see our TWOU price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$59.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.42 (Moderate Buy)|
TWOU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TWOU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.51||52-week high||$14.12|
|Prev. close||$6.49||52-week low||$4.70|
|Day high||$6.64||Avg. volume||1,142,560|
|50-day MA||$8.72||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.00||Market Cap||516.07M|
2U, Inc. (TWOU) Company Bio
2U Inc. provides cloud-based software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions for nonprofit colleges and universities to deliver education to qualified students. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Landover, Maryland.
Most Popular Stories View All
TWOU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TWOU Latest Social Stream
View Full TWOU Social Stream
Latest TWOU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about 2U INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TWOU as an investment opportunity.
Why 2U Stock Was Sliding Today
Shares of the higher education software company dipped following yesterday's Investor Day conference.
Cathie Wood's ARK Fund set for worst week since Sept as higher rates loom
Big declines in holdings including Tesla Inc and 2U Inc are leaving star stock picker Cathie Wood's flagship ARK Innovation Fund on pace for its worst weekly decline since September as the Federal Reserve appears ready to hike interest rates further. Tesla, the fund's top holding, is down nearly 11% for the week to date, while online education company 2U Inc is down nearly 18% for the week.
edX Innovation Continues with the Launch of MicroBootCamps™
edX, a leading global online learning platform from 2U, Inc. (Nasdaq: TWOU), today announced the launch of MicroBootCamps, a new stackable credential designed to provide companies and their employees with a flexible, affordable, and on-demand learning pathway to build progressive skills readiness in key technical fields. Created to directly address the growing demand from companies for credentials to rapidly reskill and upskill their employees for business-critical tech roles, MicroBootCamps pro
edX Named to Fast Company's 2023 List of the World's Most Innovative Companies
edX, a leading global online learning platform from 2U, Inc. (Nasdaq: TWOU), is honored to announce its inclusion once again in the annual list of the World's Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company. Fast Company's annual list recognizes businesses at the forefront of their respective industries, paving the way for the innovations of tomorrow. This year, edX has been recognized as setting the standard for innovation and impact in the education category.
Delft University of Technology Wins 2022 edX Prize for Innovation in Online Teaching
edX, a leading global online learning platform from 2U, Inc. (Nasdaq: TWOU), today announced that the Delft University of Technology (TU Delft) is the winner of the seventh annual edX Prize for Exceptional Contributions in Online Teaching and Learning. The award recognizes Professor Dick van Gameren for his work on Global Housing Design – a free MOOC available on edX.org. The course, which focuses on the design of sustainable and inclusive housing, directly addresses the critical global need for
TWOU Price Returns
Continue Researching TWOUWant to see what other sources are saying about 2U Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
2U Inc (TWOU) Stock Price | Nasdaq
2U Inc (TWOU) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
2U Inc (TWOU) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...