UBS Group AG (UBS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: UBS reports less variability in its cash flow than just 1.59% of dividend stocks in our set.
- UBS's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.01 years is 0.81% -- which is higher than about 96.99% stocks we're looking at.
- UBS is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 97.74% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with UBS's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: AEE, PGR, GIS, CALM and CABO.
UBS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of UBS, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 16.48% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for UBS Group AG are:
- As for its position relative to other Financial Services stocks that issue dividends, UBS Group AG offers a higher dividend yield than 7.89% of them.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, the expected return of 16.48%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 77.32% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, UBS Group AG bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 77.32% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- UBS Group AG's dividend growth rate is higher than 8.84% of stocks in its sector (Financial Services).
UBS Dividend Chart
UBS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|