UBS Group AG (UBS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that UBS reports less variability in its free cash flow than only 1.76% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- UBS's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.01 years is 0.81% -- which is higher than about 96.93% stocks we're looking at.
- Currently, UBS generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 97.64% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with UBS's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: HUM, GIS, HBB, LNT and RDY.
UBS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for UBS, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 21.55% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of UBS Group AG's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, UBS Group AG's dividend yield of 0.72% is in the bottom 12.28%.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, the expected return of 21.55%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 76.09% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, UBS has a discount rate lower than 76.09% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- In comparison to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, UBS is growing its dividends at a faster rate than about only 12.95% of them.
UBS Dividend Chart
UBS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|