United Bankshares, Inc. (UBSI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- UBSI has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 251,981,000; for context, that's better than 93.79% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with UBSI's price: A, MACK, CONE, CGNX and XLNX.
UBSI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of UBSI, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 37.57%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for United Bankshares Inc are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, United Bankshares Inc's dividend yield of 5.96% is in the top 15.91%.
- UBSI's market cap of approximately $3 billion makes it a mid-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 76.65% of them.
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, United Bankshares Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 61.88% of them.
UBSI Dividend Chart
UBSI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|