United Bankshares, Inc. (UBSI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at 0.02 -- higher than 81.38% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, UBSI has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 301,764,000, ranking above 94.53% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- UBSI is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than just 16.21% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with UBSI's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: SVT, TRP, MCD, BMA and LSBK.
UBSI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of UBSI, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 10.05% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for United Bankshares Inc are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, United Bankshares Inc produces a dividend yield 4.54% -- which falls in the top 18.61%.
- UBSI's market cap of approximately $3 billion makes it a mid-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 75.48% of them.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, UBSI's equity discount rate is less than 60.9% of those stocks.
UBSI Dividend Chart
UBSI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|