United Community Banks, Inc. (UCBI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, UCBI's growth rate has been 0.49% over the past 5.76 years.
- UCBI has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 244,688,000; for context, that's better than 92% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with UCBI's price: CP, VLGEA, UVE, HFFG and TAK.
UCBI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for UCBI, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 39.36% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of United Community Banks Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Beta is a measure of how volatile a stock is relative to the S&P 500; when evaluated against its peers in the small-sized revenue class, United Community Banks Inc has a beta lower than 32.37% of such peers.
- Based on dividend growth rate, UCBI boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 87.35% of the dividend issuers in our set.
UCBI Dividend Chart
UCBI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
UCBI Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on UCBI dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on United Community Banks Inc and its dividends:
United Community Banks Inc Common Stock (UCBI) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for United Community Banks Inc (UCBI) - Dividend Investor
United Community Banks Inc (UCBI) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha