United Community Banks, Inc. (UCBI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- UCBI's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 20.65%.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, UCBI has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 212,390,000, ranking above 93.46% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with UCBI that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: SWCH, ROP, GLW, FSV and DHI.
UCBI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for UCBI, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 25.01% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for United Community Banks Inc are:
- Beta is a measure of volatility relative to the stock market at large; for UCBI, its beta is lower than 33.88% of stocks in the small-sized revenue class.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, UCBI boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 87.71% of the dividend issuers in our set.
UCBI Dividend Chart
UCBI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
UCBI Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on UCBI dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on United Community Banks Inc and its dividends:
United Community Banks Inc Common Stock (UCBI) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for United Community Banks Inc (UCBI) - Dividend Investor
United Community Banks Inc (UCBI) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha