United Fire Group, Inc (UFCS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- UFCS's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 10.71%.
- UFCS has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -172,725,000; for context, that's better than just 0.47% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with UFCS's price: AP, CCO, PCB, VALE and TMST.
UFCS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for UFCS, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 3.67%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of UFCS, investors may wish to consider are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, United Fire Group Inc's dividend yield of 5.65% is in the top 14.25%.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the small-sized market cap category, UFCS's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than merely 24.64% of them.
UFCS Dividend Chart
UFCS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|