United Fire Group, Inc (UFCS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, UFCS's comes in at 1.8 -- better than 90.45% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, UFCS has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -35,164,000, ranking above just 0.55% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with UFCS's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: FDX, NVDA, ATO, TRST and NC.
UFCS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding United Fire Group Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 19.63% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of United Fire Group Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the small-sized market cap category, UFCS's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than just 24.68% of them.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, UFCS boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than just 17.81% of the dividend issuers in our set.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, UFCS's equity discount rate is less than just 23.81% of those stocks.
UFCS Dividend Chart
UFCS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|