United Fire Group, Inc (UFCS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- UFCS's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 10.98%.
- UFCS's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.51 years is -0.14% -- which is higher than about just 9.14% stocks we're looking at.
- UFCS has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 28,070,000; for context, that's better than 87.83% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with UFCS that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: FCAP, AUY, WMT, WSTG and HUM.
UFCS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of UFCS, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 35.39% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for United Fire Group Inc are:
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the small-sized market cap category, UFCS's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than merely 24.16% of them.
- In comparison to other stocks in the small-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 28.73% of companies in the same revenue class.
UFCS Dividend Chart
UFCS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|