United Fire Group, Inc (UFCS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 5.5 years, UFCS has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 10.93%.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, UFCS has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -131,136,000, ranking above merely 0.28% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with UFCS that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: SLS, SITE, BAX, TIF and HLNE.
UFCS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for UFCS, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 10.23% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of UFCS, investors may wish to consider are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, UFCS offers a dividend yield in the top 25.74% of stocks in our set.
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the small-sized market cap category, UFCS's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 26.67% of them.
UFCS Dividend Chart
UFCS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|