Unifi, Inc. New (UFI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UFI POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where UFI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.02% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for UFI is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 163 days.
- UFI's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 33.51% of US stocks).
UFI Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for UFI is currently 31.13, higher than 84.42% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- UFI's price/sales ratio is 0.56; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 12.83% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Unifi Inc is reporting a growth rate of -211.62%; that's higher than just 9.44% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to UFI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ATRO, HURC, TCMD, TMST, and PLOW.
- Visit UFI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.unifi.com.
UFI Valuation Summary
- UFI's price/sales ratio is 0.6; this is 57.14% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- UFI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 77.9 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, UFI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 77.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UFI.
UFI Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -81.15%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 13.26%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -17.7%.
The table below shows UFI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UFI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UFI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 56.41% of graded US stocks.
- UFI's asset turnover comes in at 1.346 -- ranking 3rd of 7 Textiles stocks.
- CRWS, CULP, and MHK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with UFI.
The table below shows UFI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
UFI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UFI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.05||52-week high||$30.94|
|Prev. close||$21.76||52-week low||$18.51|
|Day high||$21.83||Avg. volume||49,514|
|50-day MA||$22.53||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$23.87||Market Cap||390.04M|
Unifi, Inc. New (UFI) Company Bio
Unifi Inc. manufactures and sells polyester and nylon yarn products in the United States and internationally. It operates through three segments: Polyester, Nylon, and International. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Greensboro, North Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
UFI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UFI Latest Social Stream
View Full UFI Social Stream
Latest UFI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Unifi Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UFI as an investment opportunity.
If we want to find a stock that could multiply over the long term, what are the underlying trends we should look for...
Sixty-four people in Bulgaria who had tested positive for Covid-19 died in the past day, bringing the countrys Covid-19 death toll to 30 303, according to the December 22 report by the unifi
Analysts expect Unifi, Inc. (NYSE:UFI) to announce $188.65 million in sales for the current quarter, Zacks reports. Two analysts have provided estimates for Unifis earnings. The lowest sales estimate is $187.30 million and the highest is $190.00 million. Unifi posted sales of $162.78 million in the same quarter last year, which suggests a positive year 
Wall Street analysts expect that Unifi, Inc. (NYSE:UFI) will post sales of $188.65 million for the current quarter, according to Zacks Investment Research. Two analysts have issued estimates for Unifis earnings, with estimates ranging from $187.30 million to $190.00 million. Unifi reported sales of $162.78 million in the same quarter last year, which indicates a 
Here is how Unifi (UFI) and Encore Wire (WIRE) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
UFI Price Returns