Unifi, Inc. New (UFI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UFI POWR Grades
- UFI scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 94.05% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for UFI is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- UFI ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 21st percentile.
UFI Stock Summary
- UFI's went public 31.52 years ago, making it older than 83.95% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.61, Unifi Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 12.82% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, UFI has reported earnings growth of -196.47%, putting it ahead of merely 10.53% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Unifi Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be MCFT, PINC, PETS, ATRO, and AEY.
- Visit UFI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.unifi.com.
UFI Valuation Summary
- UFI's price/sales ratio is 0.6; this is 57.14% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- UFI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 77.9 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, UFI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 77.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UFI.
UFI Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -19.05%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 4.65%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 87.24%.
The table below shows UFI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UFI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UFI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 71.3% of graded US stocks.
- UFI's asset turnover comes in at 1.278 -- ranking 4th of 7 Textiles stocks.
- CRWS, CULP, and MHK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with UFI.
The table below shows UFI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
UFI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UFI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.35||52-week high||$30.94|
|Prev. close||$22.17||52-week low||$12.05|
|Day high||$22.61||Avg. volume||78,137|
|50-day MA||$22.57||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$23.99||Market Cap||413.88M|
Unifi, Inc. New (UFI) Company Bio
Unifi Inc. manufactures and sells polyester and nylon yarn products in the United States and internationally. It operates through three segments: Polyester, Nylon, and International. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Greensboro, North Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
UFI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UFI Latest Social Stream
View Full UFI Social Stream
Latest UFI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Unifi Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UFI as an investment opportunity.
BRBR, CNHI, MCFT, CC, and UFI have been added to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) List on September 22, 2021.
GREENSBORO, N.C., September 21, 2021--Unifi, Inc. (NYSE: UFI), one of the world’s leading innovators in recycled and synthetic yarns, is continuing its commitment to sustainability across college campuses. The company recently brought its REPREVE® mobile tour to The University of Notre Dame™ during the school’s home opener football game against Purdue University on September 18. This was the first time the mobile tour has visited Notre Dame, signifying the beginning of a new partnership. In addi
Presentation Times and Weblinks Released for Over 130 Presenting CompaniesWednesday and Thursday, September 22 - 23, 2021NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / September 21, 2021 / Sidoti & Company, LLC proudly releases the presentation schedule, with weblink click-throughs, for its Sidoti Fall Virtual Small Cap Investor Conference, to be held on Wednesday, September 22, 2021, and Thursday, September 23, 2021. Virtual Agenda - Wednesday, September 22nd - All Times EDT Click on Company Name to Open Link to
Unifi (NYSE:UFI) has had a rough three months with its share price down 11%. We, however decided to study the company's...
KUCHING (Sept 9): Free wifi service will be made available for students of institutions of higher learning living in villages under Tasik Biru constituency, said its assemblyman Dato Henry Harry Jinep yesterday. He informed that three suitable locations had been identified to provide internet access via Unifi, namely at N2 Tasik Biru Service Centre in 
UFI Price Returns