Unifi, Inc. New (UFI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UFI POWR Grades
- UFI scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 86.7% of US stocks.
- UFI's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- UFI's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 5.29% of US stocks).
UFI Stock Summary
- Unifi Inc's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 84.38% of US equities in our set.
- UFI's price/sales ratio is 0.45; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 9.78% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Unifi Inc is reporting a growth rate of -221.37%; that's higher than merely 8.86% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to UFI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MBUU, LRN, AZZ, NAII, and GNLN.
- Visit UFI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.unifi.com.
UFI Valuation Summary
- UFI's price/sales ratio is 0.6; this is 57.14% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- UFI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 77.9 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, UFI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 77.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UFI.
UFI Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -190.38%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -81.15%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 4.65%.
The table below shows UFI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UFI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UFI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 56.41% of graded US stocks.
- UFI's asset turnover comes in at 1.346 -- ranking 3rd of 7 Textiles stocks.
- CRWS, CULP, and MHK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with UFI.
The table below shows UFI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
UFI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UFI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.06||52-week high||$25.70|
|Prev. close||$13.81||52-week low||$12.10|
|Day high||$14.12||Avg. volume||70,033|
|50-day MA||$14.63||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$19.41||Market Cap||259.80M|
Unifi, Inc. New (UFI) Company Bio
Unifi Inc. manufactures and sells polyester and nylon yarn products in the United States and internationally. It operates through three segments: Polyester, Nylon, and International. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Greensboro, North Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
UFI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UFI Latest Social Stream
View Full UFI Social Stream
Latest UFI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Unifi Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UFI as an investment opportunity.
GREENSBORO, N.C., February 16, 2022--Unifi, Inc., (NYSE: UFI), makers of REPREVE® and one of the world’s leading innovators in recycled and synthetic yarns, is hosting an investor event today to provide long-term revenue and margin targets and outline strategic plans for growing market share, expanding the REPREVE brand and further developing the Company’s existing innovative and sustainable portfolio.
Unifi, Inc. ( NYSE:UFI ), might not be a large cap stock, but it received a lot of attention from a substantial price...
Unifi's sales were up 24% but earnings were down nearly 50% when compared to the second quarter 2021, but the outlook for the remainder of the year is optimistic
Investment company Roubaix Capital, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Treace Medical Concepts Inc, Alpha Teknova Inc, EnerSys, Xometry Inc, First Citizens BancShares Inc, sells Rogers Corp, Alliance Data Systems Corp, Hayward Holdings Inc, Gates Industrial Corp PLC, Aspen Aerogels Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Roubaix Capital, LLC.
Unifi (UFI) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -82.76% and 6.76%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
UFI Price Returns