Unifi, Inc. New (UFI): Price and Financial Metrics
UFI Stock Summary
- Unifi Inc's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 83.48% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 107.68, Unifi Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 93.93% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.66, Unifi Inc has a higher such ratio than just 21.4% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to UFI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BELFA, NPO, UFCS, HABT, and FLOW.
- Visit UFI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.unifi.com.
UFI Stock Price Chart More Charts
UFI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.24||52-week high||$27.85|
|Prev. close||$24.26||52-week low||$15.90|
|Day high||$25.37||Avg. volume||113,600|
|50-day MA||$24.62||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$21.72||Market Cap||448.56M|
Unifi, Inc. New (UFI) Company Bio
Unifi Inc. manufactures and sells polyester and nylon yarn products in the United States and internationally. It operates through three segments: Polyester, Nylon, and International. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Greensboro, North Carolina.
UFI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Unifi Inc. To summarize, we found that Unifi Inc ranked in the 22st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for UFI, they are:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.75 years, is -0.08% -- higher than only 19.31% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- As a business, Unifi Inc experienced a tax rate of about 33% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Consumer Cyclical), this tax rate is higher than 94.55% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|