Unifi, Inc. New (UFI): Price and Financial Metrics
UFI Stock Summary
- UFI's went public 30.96 years ago, making it older than 83.95% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -25.65%, Unifi Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 13.37% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, UFI has reported earnings growth of -354.06%, putting it ahead of merely 5.21% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to UFI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ASPU, HCI, QRHC, TMST, and ACA.
- Visit UFI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.unifi.com.
UFI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UFI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.32||52-week high||$27.00|
|Prev. close||$25.81||52-week low||$7.48|
|Day high||$26.34||Avg. volume||100,486|
|50-day MA||$21.75||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.72||Market Cap||486.42M|
Unifi, Inc. New (UFI) Company Bio
Unifi Inc. manufactures and sells polyester and nylon yarn products in the United States and internationally. It operates through three segments: Polyester, Nylon, and International. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Greensboro, North Carolina.
UFI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Unifi Inc. To summarize, we found that Unifi Inc ranked in the 44th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 28.5%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for UFI, they are:
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than just 19.65% of its sector Consumer Cyclical.
- Unifi Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Unifi Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -10.34. This coverage rate is greater than that of merely 7.95% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
UFI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UFI Latest Social Stream
View Full UFI Social Stream
Latest UFI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Unifi Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UFI as an investment opportunity.
The first stablecoin pairing has been successfully deployed on Binance Smart Chain. This is also the first pair that does not include a chain's base token.
While Unifi, Inc. ( NYSE:UFI ) might not be the most widely known stock at the moment, it received a lot of attention...
Unifi, Inc. (NYSE: UFI), one of the world's leading innovators in recycled and synthetic yarns, today announced the election of Emma Battle to the Board of Directors as of January 25, 2021.
Does the January share price for Unifi, Inc. ( NYSE:UFI ) reflect what it's really worth? Today, we will estimate the...
To prepare for promotions at the launch of GGM UNFI staking, Unifi will be conducting Phase 2 of the first UP to UNFI migration event.
UFI Price Returns
Continue Researching UFIHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Unifi Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!