Unifi, Inc. New (UFI): Price and Financial Metrics
UFI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.30||52-week high||$16.32|
|Prev. close||$7.29||52-week low||$6.33|
|Day high||$7.35||Avg. volume||130,201|
|50-day MA||$7.91||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.05||Market Cap||131.81M|
UFI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UFI POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where UFI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 67.43% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for UFI is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- UFI ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
UFI Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of UNIFI INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.47% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.19, UNIFI INC has a higher such ratio than just 6.06% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, UNIFI INC is reporting a growth rate of -140.12%; that's higher than merely 11.27% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to UFI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DOOR, AIRI, AMS, TEX, and ATRO.
- UFI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit UNIFI INC's official web site, go to www.unifi.com.
UFI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, UFI's price/sales ratio is 88.89% lower, now standing at 0.2.
- UFI's price/earnings ratio has moved up 3.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UFI.
UFI Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -78.22%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 105.39%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 9.39%.
The table below shows UFI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UFI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UFI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 56.41% of graded US stocks.
- UFI's asset turnover comes in at 1.346 -- ranking 3rd of 7 Textiles stocks.
- CRWS, CULP, and MHK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with UFI.
The table below shows UFI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
UFI Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of UFI, see our UFI price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$36.67||Average Broker Recommendation||1.33 (Strong Buy)|
Unifi, Inc. New (UFI) Company Bio
Unifi Inc. manufactures and sells polyester and nylon yarn products in the United States and internationally. It operates through three segments: Polyester, Nylon, and International. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Greensboro, North Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
UFI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UFI Latest Social Stream
View Full UFI Social Stream
Latest UFI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about UNIFI INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UFI as an investment opportunity.
Unifi (UFI) Reports Q3 Loss, Tops Revenue Estimates
Unifi (UFI) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 16.67% and 0.53%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
UNIFI®, Makers of REPREVE®, Announces Third Quarter Fiscal 2023 Results
GREENSBORO, N.C., May 03, 2023--Unifi, Inc. (NYSE: UFI) (together with its consolidated subsidiaries, "UNIFI"), makers of REPREVE and one of the world’s leading innovators in recycled and synthetic yarns, today released operating results for the third fiscal quarter ended April 2, 2023.
REPREVE® and Textile TakebackTM Receive Honorable Mention from Fast Company as a World Changing Idea in Sustainability/Energy
GREENSBORO, N.C., May 02, 2023--Unifi, Inc. (NYSE: UFI) (together with its consolidated subsidiaries, "UNIFI"), makers of REPREVE and one of the world’s leading innovators in recycled and synthetic yarns, today announces its honorable mention in Fast Company’s 2023 World Changing Ideas awards in the Sustainability/Energy category for its Textile Takeback initiative that transforms fabric waste into REPREVE fiber to make new products. These awards honor sustainable designs, innovative products, b
UNIFI®, Makers of REPREVE®, Announces Sixth Annual REPREVE Champions of Sustainability Awards
GREENSBORO, N.C., April 26, 2023--Unifi, Inc. (NYSE: UFI) (together with its consolidated subsidiaries, "UNIFI"), makers of REPREVE and one of the world’s leading innovators in recycled and synthetic yarns, announced the recipients of its sixth annual REPREVE Champions of Sustainability awards, which recognize leaders in sustainable production and retail. The global awards honor the transformation of single use plastic bottles into new consumer products, saving them from the waste stream.
Bullish insiders bet US$2.2m on Unifi, Inc. (NYSE:UFI)
Quite a few insiders have dramatically grown their holdings in Unifi, Inc. ( NYSE:UFI ) over the past 12 months. An...
UFI Price Returns
Continue Researching UFIHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Unifi Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Unifi Inc (UFI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Unifi Inc (UFI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Unifi Inc (UFI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...