Universal Forest Products, Inc. (UFPI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UFPI POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where UFPI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.34% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for UFPI is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- UFPI's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 16.31% of US stocks).
UFPI Stock Summary
- Ufp Industries Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 90.6% of US listed stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for UFPI is currently 58.3, higher than 92.31% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 193.56%, Ufp Industries Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 95.36% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to UFPI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are IPAR, MED, TITN, SIGI, and EME.
- UFPI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ufp Industries Inc's official web site, go to www.ufpi.com.
UFPI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, UFPI's price/sales ratio is 62.5% lower, now standing at 0.6.
- UFPI's price/earnings ratio has moved up 1 over the prior 243 months.
- UFPI's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UFPI.
UFPI Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 68.78%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 159.51%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 8.41%.
The table below shows UFPI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UFPI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UFPI has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 16.29% of graded US stocks.
- UFPI's asset turnover comes in at 2.75 -- ranking 1st of 59 Construction Materials stocks.
- DOOR, PATK, and GIFI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with UFPI.
The table below shows UFPI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
UFPI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UFPI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$69.59||52-week high||$89.97|
|Prev. close||$70.03||52-week low||$48.82|
|Day high||$70.43||Avg. volume||319,493|
|50-day MA||$72.85||Dividend yield||0.86%|
|200-day MA||$70.43||Market Cap||4.30B|
Universal Forest Products, Inc. (UFPI) Company Bio
Universal Forest Products provides capital, management and administrative resources to subsidiaries that supply wood, wood composite and other products to three robust markets: retail, construction and industrial. The company was founded in 1955 and is based in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
Most Popular Stories View All
UFPI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UFPI Latest Social Stream
View Full UFPI Social Stream
Latest UFPI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ufp Industries Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UFPI as an investment opportunity.
When you buy shares in a company, it's worth keeping in mind the possibility that it could fail, and you could lose...
It's only natural that many investors, especially those who are new to the game, prefer to buy shares in 'sexy' stocks...
In this article we will check out the progression of hedge fund sentiment towards UFP Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ:UFPI) and determine whether it is a good investment right now. We at Insider Monkey like to examine what billionaires and hedge funds think of a company before spending days of research on it. Given their 2 and […]
- dividend represents a 20 percent increase over 2020 -GRAND RAPIDS, Mich., July 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Board of Directors for UFP Industries, Inc. (Nasdaq: UFPI) approved a quarterly dividend payment of $0.15 per share at their July 21, 2021, meeting. The dividend is payable on September 15, 2021, to shareholders of record on September 1, 2021. “UFP Industries has been enjoying unprecedented growth, and the company’s board is confident in the ability of its people to continue to execu
– Net sales increase 117 percent, earnings increase 161 percent –GRAND RAPIDS, Mich., July 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- UFP Industries, Inc. (Nasdaq: UFPI) today announced record net sales of $2.7 billion for the second quarter of 2021, a 117 percent increase over the second quarter of 2020, and record net earnings attributable to controlling interest of $173 million, a 161 percent increase over the same period of 2020. The company also reported record EPS of $2.78 per diluted share compared to
UFPI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching UFPIHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Universal Forest Products Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Universal Forest Products Inc (UFPI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Universal Forest Products Inc (UFPI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Universal Forest Products Inc (UFPI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch