Universal Forest Products, Inc. (UFPI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UFPI POWR Grades
- UFPI scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 97.33% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for UFPI is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- UFPI ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 48th percentile.
UFPI Stock Summary
- UFP INDUSTRIES INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 87.45% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of UFP INDUSTRIES INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 96.13% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.51, UFP INDUSTRIES INC has a higher such ratio than merely 16.37% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to UFPI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BKE, RHI, URBN, CVCO, and SKX.
- UFPI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit UFP INDUSTRIES INC's official web site, go to www.ufpi.com.
UFPI Valuation Summary
- UFPI's price/sales ratio is 0.5; this is 73.68% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, UFPI's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UFPI.
UFPI Growth Metrics
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at -4.5%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 106.2%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 104.8%.
The table below shows UFPI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UFPI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UFPI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 40.21% of graded US stocks.
- UFPI's asset turnover comes in at 2.803 -- ranking 1st of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- GIFI, MAS, and VMI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with UFPI.
The table below shows UFPI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
UFPI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UFPI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$83.21||52-week high||$94.80|
|Prev. close||$83.51||52-week low||$64.13|
|Day high||$84.05||Avg. volume||299,313|
|50-day MA||$74.27||Dividend yield||1.2%|
|200-day MA||$77.85||Market Cap||5.13B|
Universal Forest Products, Inc. (UFPI) Company Bio
Universal Forest Products provides capital, management and administrative resources to subsidiaries that supply wood, wood composite and other products to three robust markets: retail, construction and industrial. The company was founded in 1955 and is based in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
Most Popular Stories View All
UFPI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UFPI Latest Social Stream
View Full UFPI Social Stream
Latest UFPI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about UFP INDUSTRIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UFPI as an investment opportunity.
Readers hoping to buy UFP Industries, Inc. ( NASDAQ:UFPI ) for its dividend will need to make their move shortly, as...
UFP Industries, Inc. ( NASDAQ:UFPI ), might not be a large cap stock, but it led the NASDAQGS gainers with a relatively...
Brought to you by Deckorators®, a leading composite decking, railing, and accessories brand that have claimed their space in the market through innovation and creativity, the Deckorators 2023 Outdoor Living Report contextualizes upcoming trends in design, building, and outdoor living for the upcoming year.
With the market falling into a bit of disarray, astute investors can leverage this moment to dive into compelling stocks to buy.
UFP Industries ( NASDAQ:UFPI ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$2.32b (up 11% from 3Q...
UFPI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching UFPIHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Universal Forest Products Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Universal Forest Products Inc (UFPI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Universal Forest Products Inc (UFPI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Universal Forest Products Inc (UFPI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch